Meet Jack Sparrow @ PotC?

HooplaFan

Earning My Ears
I was going through the FastPass line at PotC and I noticed two Disney employees standing near the powder (as in boom) room. Inside was Jack Sparrow meeting with some guests. Is this part of the VIP tours/customized experiences? Gotta admit, kinda cool.

Our trip in Dec, we met Captain Jack outside the exit, on the Frontierland side of the glass/crystal cart. Nothing special about that. He may just meet in different places depending on the weather/crowds?

It seems like he comes out at random times. The only time we've seen him was on a really rainy day in MK last year and he was meeting in the line for POTC. It was so cool and unexpected!

We saw him outside of PotC. He asked DGS for some of his popcorn! DGS refused and was quite suspicious of the pirate! CDD1AED2-9D3C-411B-91EB-A7682502FA65.png

I was walking towards the cashiers in the gift shop at the end of PotC when I saw someone walking towards me to my right. I stopped to let them through and it was Jack Sparrow with a character attendant!
I was so caught off guard that I just said "oh, hey, what's up?" :rotfl:

I am so jealous, besides meeting some villains, we would LOVE to meet Jack. I wish there was a permanent spot and times to meet him..

I just looked, he does not show up. I wish he was regular like the other characters. Well when we do go again, hopefully sometime this year I will keep looking out for him.

It just sounds like he is randomly wandering so chances are we wont see him. 😑 At least I know not to get my hopes up next trip.

I've seen him go over to an area...how can I describe it. Okay, there's the Tortuga Tavern seating area near the end of Adventureland and then a crystal stand across from it. Just next to the stand between that and the bathrooms is where I've seen him meet guests. (and where I've seen people line up to meet him)

I've seen him go over to an area...how can I describe it. Okay, there's the Tortuga Tavern seating area near the end of Adventureland and then a crystal stand across from it. Just next to the stand between that and the bathrooms is where I've seen him meet guests. (and where I've seen people line up to meet him)

I did see someone say something similar I just have never seen him meeting people the times we've been there...so it seems random

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter