Meet Belle in MK

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this M&G recently? I see she's there about every hour. How have the lines been?

When we went in early May, the line was very short (maybe 5 - 10 min). I don't think many people know about it, given that the house is tucked in the back and doesn't have a lot of advertising to its location.

When we went in early May, the line was very short (maybe 5 - 10 min). I don't think many people know about it, given that the house is tucked in the back and doesn't have a lot of advertising to its location.
Thanks! Do you remember how far in advance you showed up?

I didn’t know Belle was meeting!! My daughter loves Belle…I don’t see her listed, where is she meeting? Thanks!!

Her Meet & Greet hasn't reopened yet. I think you can still meet her in France at Epcot and maybe she makes an appearance at Fairytale Hall every now and then?

I didn’t know Belle was meeting!! My daughter loves Belle…I don’t see her listed, where is she meeting? Thanks!!

Her Meet & Greet hasn't reopened yet. I think you can still meet her in France at Epcot and maybe she makes an appearance at Fairytale Hall every now and then?

She meets throughout the day in Maurice’s cottage in MK.

She meets in what used to be the Enchanted Tales with Belle location I’m pretty sure. My family went at the end of May and the line wasn’t bad at all. I remembered reading online about it and so we decided to check it out. We had probably waited around 10mins.

She’s there right now. We walked by. No one goes over there. Seems like waits were nonexistent. Bring back the attraction!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter