Meeko Sightings at DAK?

merfsko

DIS Veteran
Hey all!

I remember back in October that was a flurry of discussion about Meeko (and Poca) meeting in DAK again. Since then, I haven't heard or seen much.

Meeko doesn't appear in the app, but I did see someone on social media who met him last week near the entrance in the morning.

Has anyone here spotted him at DAK recently? Any tips on when he might be out and about? I'll be there this weekend and am going with less than zero expectations, but will take any info!

While not an actual meet 'n greet, I just watched a recent V-logger who captured video of Meeko and Pocahontas on a floating character sighting at AK.

Thanks! Last summer, I was able to see Meeko in the Flotillas, Fantasmic, and the Adventure Friends Cavalcade, but meeting him still eluded me (as it has since 2010 when I started this mission... and back then, he actually met regularly!)

The person who posted on social media was kind enough to answer my DM... they said they were able to meet him near the Stroller Rental stand, and that he came out around 10:05, and that he had also been out earlier, which is how they heard about it. If I gather more intel during my trip (and maybe even meet him!), I'll be sure to post it in the new Character Thread!

Thanks! Last summer, I was able to see Meeko in the Flotillas, Fantasmic, and the Adventure Friends Cavalcade, but meeting him still eluded me (as it has since 2010 when I started this mission... and back then, he actually met regularly!)

The person who posted on social media was kind enough to answer my DM... they said they were able to meet him near the Stroller Rentals, and that he came out around 10:05, and that he had also been out earlier, which is how they heard about it. If I gather more intel during my trip (and maybe even meet him!), I'll be sure to post it in the new Character Thread!
Thanks! Hope you’re able to meet them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter