Mediterranean Debarkation Day Questions

anjuan

DIS Veteran
On debarkation day from our Mediterranean cruise I was original just going to take the Disney transport to the airport. However, our flight doesn't leave until 3:45 pm so I thought that would leave us sitting at the airport for a long time. While we'll be in Barcelona 3 days prior to the cruise I'd like to see more of the city if possible.

I'm thinking about booking transportation with Barcelona Day Tours so they can hold our luggage, having them drop us off at the Picasso Museum (I'd get our own tickets) and then pick us up at noon to go to the airport.

For the Med cruise does anyone know what time breakfast is if you have early seating? Also, is Cabana's an option for debarkation morning on the Med cruise? I'm trying to figure out what time to ask them to pick us up if I decide to do this.

I know you have to be off by 9, so that might be a "safe" time to tell them - 9am - to make sure you have time to do everything. Also if you're interested there's some cool DCL options that would fit your bill: see https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...alf-day-tour-end-at-airport-onboard-bookings/ and https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...noramic-drive-end-at-airport-onboard-booking/ - I would totally do the Monsterrat one if I had the time, and your luggage would just hang out on the bus.
This looks great. I would certainly do it for what you'd see and the convenience.

I agree that it might be a good idea to take a look at what Disney offers on debarkation day. I have not done this tour in Barcelona, but we did do both Miami in Vancouver. Very convenient, got to see some interesting things in both cities, and our luggage was handled.

Thanks for sharing the Disney excursions but we'll have already done most of what is in the bus tour since we'll be in Barcelona 3 days prior to the cruise and the other tour is for people with flights later than ours.

Does anyone else know when the first seating breakfast is on debarkation day or if Cabana's is an option??

Breakfast Typically 7 am and 8.15 am.
Cabanas has a limited buffet approx 6.30 to 8 am.

Note,

If you book Barcelona Day tours, 1/ pin them down to an agreed pick up time at port,
2/ re confirm just before. 3/ have a contact number at the port to call them in English.

I recommend DCL tours.

A084AB50-F11C-4C57-9013-AC81460FC242-698-0000002AB85F8EFA.jpeg D9A6FA0E-015E-42C7-9DE8-03C6BE2B8471-698-0000002ADFB90337.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone else know when the first seating breakfast is on debarkation day or if Cabana's is an option??

We've always gone to Cabanas for breakfast on debarkation day. We need the flexibly of Cabanas that morning.
I've never heard of Cabanas not being an option on debarkation day.

I agree that it might be a good idea to take a look at what Disney offers on debarkation day. I have not done this tour in Barcelona, but we did do both Miami in Vancouver. Very convenient, got to see some interesting things in both cities, and our luggage was handled.

How does the luggage get handled? I want to do this in Barcelona but I don't understand what happens to our luggage while we are on our excursion........

How does the luggage get handled? I want to do this in Barcelona but I don't understand what happens to our luggage while we are on our excursion........

Disney will collect it before your excursion, and store it while you're on the excursion, it may be just underneath the bus that you're on for instance. Then when it's time to go to the airport you retrieve your luggage and Go check in for you flight.

Thanks for all of the input! I'm really considering the BagBnB option and using a taxi for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter