Medal engraving

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
I heard in passing someone mention medal engraving at the RunDisney races. Is this something that can be done right after the race? If so, where would I do that and how much does it cost? Or is this not an option?

I've only done one rD event so far, but I did notice there's a block for your name on the back. I guess it just never computed they might have an engraving option at the race. :)

I had it done for my first half it was $20 I think maybe $25 cash only! There was a row of tents sent up in the parking lot area and that's where the were set up.

Does it take long? Do you just wait in line? Or is it a drop off and pick up kinda thing? Think it's worth doing?

At the half today, there was only one tent. We had thought about doing it, but didn't realize it was cash only, and by the time we finished, there was a long wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter