• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mears

Flor del campo

Mouseketeer
What do you think of Mears company? Im planning to use them for transportation of All Stars to Universal and Sea World.

For the past two years I have used Mears to go from on property to Universal Studios. It is not fancy but it gets you there and back at a reasonable price. I believe it was $12 round trip from the Wilderness Lodge in July.

we would try another shuttle co. Mears has been rude to us on the phone just for a question. They have gotten so big they forget the little guy. If you are 4 or more in your party go to Tiffany Town Car cheaper $95 for all four and more comfertable.Like everyone we had a bad experience others may have had a better experience. Good luck:bounce: :p :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Have you considered yourride for your universal transportation?
Towncar service is about $53.00 R/T . the car seats 4-5.
van service up to 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter