Mears Connect doesn't go to Drury Plaza at Disney Springs ?!!

skyp4WDW

Mouseketeer
So why does it go to all of the other Disney Springs Hotels except the Drury Plaza?

It’s now July and Mears and Sunshine Flyer still don’t go to Drury. Does anyone know of another shuttle company? There’s only 2 of us and most other options are more expensive.

It’s now July and Mears and Sunshine Flyer still don’t go to Drury. Does anyone know of another shuttle company? There’s only 2 of us and most other options are more expensive.
Could you just go to one of the nearby DS hotels, instead? B Resort seems like it’s across the street from it?

I guess that’s what I will do, it’s just a little inconvenient with bags, and when we go back to the airport to have to wait at a different hotel than our own.

Do you need a car seat? If not I’d just use Uber or Lyft. We took it from boardwalk to MCO and it’s it was about $45. I’m not sure the bus would save that much and would take longer.

Could you just go to one of the nearby DS hotels, instead? B Resort seems like it’s across the street from it?
I'd suggest looking for a hotel that is on the same side of the street. That's a very busy road.

Sunshine doesn't appear to service any of the Disney Springs hotels. I suggest you contact Mears email or even call.. Drury appears to be the only DS hotel not listed. It's possible their site wasn't updated to include Drury. It's possible they can drop off at Drury if you ask. I don't know if there is a traffic controlled crosswalk between the Drury and B Resort.

I agree with PP, under normal pricing rideshare won't be that much more then the cost for 2 pax with Mears.

It’s a about $30 cheaper to use Mears than rideshare services and their prices can vary based on demand.

Some people prefer shared shuttle. Guaranteed price. No luggage restrictions. Lower price for one and probably 2 guests.

I sent an email to Mears and Drury. I'll post replies.

Mears email reply

Hi

At this time, we are still not going to the Drury, you can book the Resort across the street and walk over.

Regards

Keri

I got this reply from Drury

Unfortunately, Mears connect is not accepting addition locations as they are at capacity with their current demand. However, you can always order a Mears Taxi that offers mini-van units or taxis for smaller groups.

I got this reply from Drury

Unfortunately, Mears connect is not accepting addition locations as they are at capacity with their current demand. However, you can always order a Mears Taxi that offers mini-van units or taxis for smaller groups.
I wonder if that will change after August 1, with the Sunshine Flyer merger.

I wonder if that will change after August 1, with the Sunshine Flyer merger.
I asked them that very question and they answered No.
I don’t understand it. As Mears connect they were at capacity, so they combined with Sunshine to increase capacity. So I don’t get it. I’m not sure what I’ll book now.

So if I was to get dropped off at different Disney Springs hotel which would be the best, closest, easiest? On the map it looks like Wyndham is on the same side, B Resort and Doubletree are across the street. Is there a crosswalk at Double Tree? B Resort doesn’t look like it has one, but Doubletree might. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter