Mears Connect and Sunshine Flyer Mask Policies?

Sugarshock

Earning My Ears
Not trying to spark debate about masks, but just looking for information I can't find on their sites.

Does MEARS Connect or Sunshine Flyer require masks for drivers and passengers?

When in doubt call them direct and ask, things are constantly changing. But I'd also say temper your expectations, as a lot of front line staff are burnt out when it comes to mask enforcement.

Sunshine Flyer was not enforcing the mask policy and the driver's weren't even wearing them properly.

Because they are transportation, they are required to mask.

I recently took an airport shuttle (different state, but yes, the transportation thing is national). I didn't see the mask sign (driver was standing in front of it) so I asked if they were required and he said no. He wore his. There was 1 other party on the shuttle. I asked them their preference, since it's a small space and no big deal to me if they're more comfortable if we wear ours. They said no, so none of us wore them. I had forgotten the transportation thing or I wouldn't even have asked.

Last edited:

When in doubt call them direct and ask, things are constantly changing. But I'd also say temper your expectations, as a lot of front line staff are burnt out when it comes to mask enforcement.
When in doubt bring the mask with you. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. If the driver says 'you need a mask', are you going to say "well, I was told over the phone I didn't"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter