• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Mean Girls"

DanceBabe16

<font color=blue>Dancing queen, young and sweet -
Has anyone seen this movie yet?
I saw it last Saturday and thought it was absolutely hilarious...I'd recommend it to anyone, guys or girls. I was laughing the entire time - Lindsay Lohan is excellent in it, too :rotfl:

Lindsay's cleavage is excellent in the commercials... definitely one I'm going to have to see.

I was quite amazed at the way her career had a jump start within the last few months.. good for her.

Me and My best friend want to see that soooo bad...we also want to see 13 going on 30! :D

tAyLoR*:cutie:

i saw it opening night (last friday i think) with a bunch of friends and my sister and it was hilarious!! I would definitely reccomend this movie to everyone!! LemonFruitChew13 hope you enjoyed it!

13 going on 30 is the best movie ever! I've seen it 2 times and stilll laugh.

What ever u do dont go 2 New York Minute. It's very hard to follow the story line.:sad: Which is sad cuz they do have some funny parts. :tongue:

me and my friend are going to go see mean girls today.
i want to go see 13 going on 30 and new york minute.

I saw Mean Girls last Friday and it was so funny! I laughed through the whole thing! I want to see 13 going on 30 and New York Minute too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter