Meals with characters

DizzyErin

DIS Veteran
Hi we're not staying onsite but would like to know what character meals they have in the hotels?
We have done the Scooby Doo dinner before but i was mainly wondering if they have a breakfast with Scooby at all??

TIA

if you plan to eat dinner at one of the onsite hotels for the characters, call in advance and ask who is on the agenda for the night you will be there.

on the link above, it does state that hours and dates can change.

year before last, the character dinner was switched from the Kitchen to Island Dining Room on a saturday night.

i was there for it.

i hope there were no disappointed families that night since the date switched.

there was only 1 other family at Islands the night i was there.......

Hi thanks for the link, unfortnately i can't see the characters listed .. we have done confisco grille before and are doing it again .. what characters do they have at the hotels? And does Scooby only do dinner or does he do a breakie at a hotel? And if he does can you go to a breakie if not staying onsite ....

But our youngest member of the party is a huuuuuge Scooby fan and wasn't born when we did the dinner :) and his mum would rather do a breakie if poss

if you plan to eat dinner at one of the onsite hotels for the characters, call in advance and ask who is on the agenda for the night you will be there.

on the link above, it does state that hours and dates can change.

year before last, the character dinner was switched from the Kitchen to Island Dining Room on a saturday night.

i was there for it.

i hope there were no disappointed families that night since the date switched.

there was only 1 other family at Islands the night i was there.......

Thanks for your advice .. i will definitely do that :)

Hi thanks for the link, unfortnately i can't see the characters listed .. we have done confisco grille before and are doing it again .. what characters do they have at the hotels? And does Scooby only do dinner or does he do a breakie at a hotel? And if he does can you go to a breakie if not staying onsite ....

But our youngest member of the party is a huuuuuge Scooby fan and wasn't born when we did the dinner :) and his mum would rather do a breakie if poss

the only character dining is the breakfast at port of entry at ioa.

hotels only do the character dinner.

no other character meals at the hotel or parks.

you do not have to be a hotel guest to dine at any of the onsite restaurants.
all guests, no matter where you stay, are very welcome there.

you can take the water taxi to the hotels from city walk, the internal bus or walk to the hotels.

if you drive, you can park at the hotels for meals.
i believe only the Palms gives you a voucher to cover the parking fees at the hotel.
maybe emerils does that too. you would need to check out their website to find out if you chose that place.

simpsons have been the other character i have seen at dinner but that has been sometime ago.

i usually catch scooby.

they don't list the characters online for the dinners.
it is subject to change so that is why it is omitted online.

you can call the hotel and ask which characters are planned for your night at the restaurant.

the only character dining is the breakfast at port of entry at ioa.

hotels only do the character dinner.

no other character meals at the hotel or parks.

you do not have to be a hotel guest to dine at any of the onsite restaurants.
all guests, no matter where you stay, are very welcome there.

you can take the water taxi to the hotels from city walk, the internal bus or walk to the hotels.

if you drive, you can park at the hotels for meals.
i believe only the Palms gives you a voucher to cover the parking fees at the hotel.
maybe emerils does that too. you would need to check out their website to find out if you chose that place.

simpsons have been the other character i have seen at dinner but that has been sometime ago.

i usually catch scooby.

they don't list the characters online for the dinners.
it is subject to change so that is why it is omitted online.

you can call the hotel and ask which characters are planned for your night at the restaurant.

Thankyou .. That's pretty much what i thought but if you don't ask you don't know haha :)

I think we'll end up doing the dinner, we really enjoyed it there before, the food was good and all our kids adore Scooby :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter