Meal Vouchers at AK

Two weeks ago they were. 11.99 plus tax adult and about 5.99 pls tax for a child. I have to say they caused no end of problems for us though. It was pouring with rain the day we went. A shop CM sent us back to guest relations who said they were selling them in the restaurants now. Then I went to the flame tree and the girl sold me two and took one meal off as that was all we wanted at the time. Then we bought all the extra bits wanting the second meal later in the day. It was such bad weather all the food outlets seemed to have gone on a go-slow!

Not all if this is the voucher problem I realise but they weren't a good choice for us...although the value is certainly there.

Thankyou keswickluk for your quick response, I had heard a about this deal and that it wasn't necessarily permanent. Sorry to hear about your rainy time. We were there 12 yrs. ago in March and it rained a good bit then. Thanks again.

We used the vouchers a couple of weeks ago as well...must have been about two days before the previous poster as we were in AK that rainy day as well. The ribs at Flametree were great and we used our other vouchers in the p.m. during the parade. The CM were VERY slow in processing the "order" for ice cream or drinks with the vouchers. Apparently they are keying in the voucher number and verifying is validity for that day or something...anyway, be prepared to wait a bit if using a voucher for a snack. We found them to be a good deal.

I'm still not clear on where you can purchase these ? We were thinking of getting them when we go to AK as well. I wanted to try the ribs at flametree.

Another question, can the kids order any item ? or is there a kids menu for them to order from ?

In other-words for the price of a $5.99 voucher can they order the $8.49 ribs - plus a bev. and then get an ice cream and bottled drink later ? Sounds too good to be true.

Thanks,

Jersey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter