Meal Plans Help

Sabrina90744

DIS Veteran
I just booked for our first trip in June, and am trying to figure out dining options.. Can somebody give me a quick break down or point me in the right direction. 2 Adults, 1 Teenager. Hoping for Chez Remys and one other table service at Disney Studios. Would like a character meal as well. DS is not adventurous at all is a steak and potatoes type of kid. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi, Chez Remy is perfect as their menu has steak. I can't think of any other table service in the Studios except the buffet one which is think is called Restaurant de Stars. Have you considered the Village? Annette's is very popular as is Rainforest Café and the Steakhouse.

Not sure when you're going, currently Café Mickey is a character meal in the Village but will change in March I hear, so no more characters. Inventions is a character buffet in the Disneyland Hotel and there is a character princess meal in Fantasyland, Auberge - not sure if your teenager would like that?

Character breakfasts will be moving to Plaza Gardens too from March - other than that I don't know of any other character meals.

Anyone else know?

Julie, Thank you for your response. We are going June 16 - June 20. I will look into your suggestions. Do you recommend the dining plan?

If you get it free with an offer, which you often can, then I'd recommend it. The plan is either a 3 course set menu or dining in a buffet restaurant. If you will eat 3 full courses then you may as well have a meal plan. However the set menu might not have choices that appeal to you so if you only eat a main course or don't like the choices then you'd be as well paying as you go.

If you do decide to go for a meal plan, or get it free, you can use the voucher towards the cost of your meal if you choose a la carte. Depending on the hotel you pick will depend on the price plan you get, standard, plus or premium. Each level has a different number of restaurants you can eat at.

Hope this isn't too confusing! The Disneyland Paris website will explain in some more detail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter