• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meal options at Hungry Bear On the Go for Fantasmic Package

Agent R

Earning My Ears
Heard on these forums that you can order off the regular menu at Hungry Bear when using the On the Go Fantasmic package. The package 4 item menu looks terrible. What can you get off the regular menu for this package: obviously an entree (sandwich, burger, etc), but also a beverage?? And a dessert??

We just did this on 11/22. We had four people in our party. Two people (one adult and one child) ordered off the "On the Go" Menu, but substituted regular cokes for the drink options they had. The other two (another adult and another child) ordered off the regular menu. I ordered the chicken sandwich (which came with fries) and an iced tea. We didn't try to order desert, so I don't know if that would have been included.

For what it's worth, my husband ordered the BBQ Riblet option from the "Go" menu and thought it was pretty good!

We did this a week ago. We had 4 adult meals and one kid meal. We subbed chicken nuggets and fries for the kids meal and a hamburger and fries for one of the adult meals.

the seating area is good. We sat right at the tape that separated hungry bear from blue bayou.

I wish we had known we could order off the regular menu! The official "Go" menu options were pretty dismal -- not even close to being worth $30. I don't regret it, b/c the seating for F! was so good, but we would've much rather just had the regular menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter