Meal delivery to SSR....ideas?

lornak

DIS Veteran
I want to host a dinner in our SSR villa for 14 people. Does anyone know of places that will deliver to the resort? Or is there a way I can look up that information? TIA! :)

I'd call the front desk at SSR and see if they have any ideas for you. They might put you in touch with a resort restaurant that will cater. I would imagine big bucks!

Our just google catering in Orlando. You'll probably find a place quickly!

What type of food? There is a Flippers Pizza relatively close to SSR that has pizza and Italian dishes. I've seen their delivery cars around WDW.

I hope you got a Grand Villa. One bedroom or two bedroom will be too small for that many people. Plus you will need dishes and flatware as well. You'll only have sets for eight in a one bedroom or two bedroom and 12 in a grand villa.

I hope you got a Grand Villa. One bedroom or two bedroom will be too small for that many people. Plus you will need dishes and flatware as well. You'll only have sets for eight in a one bedroom or two bedroom and 12 in a grand villa.
Yes, we have a grand villa!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter