Meal Coupons

Have never used the coupons myself, but wonder if you would get full value from them.

I suppose it depends if you like all the courses.

For me I'd like the flexibility of deciding whether to have a light or full lunch and therefore pay cash. :)

Reid

Cyrano said:
Have never used the coupons myself, but wonder if you would get full value from them.

I suppose it depends if you like all the courses.

For me I'd like the flexibility of deciding whether to have a light or full lunch and therefore pay cash. :)

Reid

We love to use the meal packages when going to WDW, we have used the silver plan and have the premium Package booked for this Sept, that is why I thought these might work for us, but I wasn't sure how limited the menu is for the coupons.

Thank you!

Well you learn something every day! I didn't know these existed I must admit.

Thanks for posting!

We bought Meal Vouchers through Cresta at the time of booking on our last visit, I ordered a mixture of Lunch and Dinner vouchers. I had at least one meal paid for everyday in advance, the only problem we had with ours was that they could only be used in specific restaurants and as we went in low season ( October), it was a little difficult to plan ahead, as not all the restaurants were open every day. Some of the staff seemed a little confused by them, but they were always accepted and we paid the extra for anything not covered by the vouchers. They have a face value and rather than being restricted to ordering from the Menu Pluto or Menu Decouverte as specified on the voucher, the meals were calculated on the tills and the voucher totals added up, so for instance when we ate in Annette's Diner although all 4 of us ate, I was given one of the vouchers back and some change.

If you want to plan your budget in advance they're a really good idea. :flower:

jillrobinson said:
We bought Meal Vouchers through Cresta at the time of booking on our last visit, I ordered a mixture of Lunch and Dinner vouchers. I had at least one meal paid for everyday in advance, the only problem we had with ours was that they could only be used in specific restaurants and as we went in low season ( October), it was a little difficult to plan ahead, as not all the restaurants were open every day. Some of the staff seemed a little confused by them, but they were always accepted and we paid the extra for anything not covered by the vouchers. They have a face value and rather than being restricted to ordering from the Menu Pluto or Menu Decouverte as specified on the voucher, the meals were calculated on the tills and the voucher totals added up, so for instance when we ate in Annette's Diner although all 4 of us ate, I was given one of the vouchers back and some change.

If you want to plan your budget in advance they're a really good idea. :flower:

Thank you for this information, it sounds like something we will look into doing, maybe just one meal a day, and at least it is paid in advance.

Hi,

they might be good to fix yout budget...but you dont save any money with them, as you will pay the same with or without the vouchers.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Renate_do said:
Hi,

they might be good to fix yout budget...but you dont save any money with them, as you will pay the same with or without the vouchers.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Hi there
That would be fine with us, we like to have as much paid in advance as possible, less to worry about when we get there :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter