• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ME Docs

brockash

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Can anyone who's used ME in the last year tell me when you received your travel documents? We used to get ours 3-4 weeks in advance, but the last 2 years we've gotten them a week or 2 after we submitted our info. (even if it was months ahead of our trip.) - We have a large travel party with 4 different rooms and we all got them that far ahead so I don't think it was a fluke. This year I submitted our info. online (same form I've used for years) a few weeks ago and we haven't received anything. One of our trips is at the end of the month... does this seem to be the norm recently or should I call to see if there's a problem?

TIA!

I don't know if this helps, but I have a May 26 trip that I book on March 16th, and I just got my Magical Express tags/letter about April 25th.

I don't know what's standard at this point in time, but my recent experience was that they had gone back to waiting until 3 or 4 weeks out.

For a trip I took in February, I had signed up for DME in early December. I got a confirmation email that stated, "Approximately 40 days prior to your arrival date to Walt Disney World®, your confirmation letter and luggage tags will be scheduled to mail to the address provided. Please expect your mailing to arrive within 7-10 business days."

If I remember correctly, the mailing arrived closer to 3 weeks out than 4. But still in plenty of time.

HTH.

I recently booked my room only reservation (April 25th) for a stay on May 6th.
Received my DME documents on April 30th via UPS.

Thanks everyone. Our next trip is 5/29, so I'll give it another week or so before I call. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter