MDX and the loading screen of death

Princess Madeleine

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the my Disney experience app (Android). I can't get anything to function: the map won't load, pulling up my plans or a search only gives me a loading screen that never finishes. I've tried clearing my app cache and data, soft resetting my phone, and re-installing the app to no avail.

I did download an earlier version of the app, which does have functionality on everything I tried except allowing payment via DDP for mobile order. This isn't the end of the world for me, but I leave in a week and wanted to know if anyone had this issue and resolved it. Otherwise, I'll just go off the grid like the good old days. :rotfl2:

I am trying to finalize some FP plans, and I can’t get it to work on my iPhone app or the website. I updated the app but that didn’t help. It’s so frustrating.

I have to try to open the app about 5 times in a row before (if I'm lucky) it actually opens. I tried restarting the phone/re-installing the app/clearing space on my phone--it is just super glitchy. Hope they come up with a patch before we go to WDW in one week so I can have a hope of getting a 4th FP on it.

I haven't tried the app, but I can't get the website to work anywhere but my iPad. I hope I can get one or the other on my phone later this month . . .

Today I tried to make FP on the app and it told me that all FP had been distributed at all parks on the day I had selected. So I tried the website, and thankfully it worked. (And there were tons of available FP.)

Website (Mac, Chrome) working for me for FP+, but not for dining (just keeps spinning) and hotel checking (get a Donald "we had to "duck out" for a bit, please check back in a few mins" screen- but it's been like that since this morning at least. Hey, at least they took Stitch out of rotation for a bit. Maybe his PR agent argued it was hurting his likability too much to always be the face of frustration :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter