MDE today OMG urgggggggggggggh/Nov 4-6, and 9-10

It has been down intermittently for me for weeks now - currently down. Very frustrating! I really hope they are able to fix these problems soon.

Thanks for responding, glad its not just my issue but at the same time I am sorry you are having problems as well.

OMG my FP booking window opens tomorrow morning. I hope I dont have a problem. So awful!

Yep - looks like it's down again for many of us - and again, not a browser issue - just that same stinking error message !

We couldn't do anything in Chrome, but had success with Firefox!

I've also seen a few to say they do okay on Internet Explorer browser. I have ALL three on my desktop: Chrome, Explorer, and Firefox....I will be using all 3 on my day! And unfortunately because I'm a teacher and have to be to work by 7 central time and I'm driving at 6...I won't be able to book my FP until I get home from work. :sad2::sad:

It's been like this the last few days or us. Super infuriating because we check-in tomorrow and added our friend to our reservation(s) last minute like four days ago. What fun this has been!

It is a shame that Disney has made such a fun trip into such a hassle. Already too easy for people to get the grumpies, and now this tech problem. Disney has to find a solution. Maybe they should have kept the tech team instead of saving money and bringing in contract labor to help.

Finally able to access now - I've come to the realization that there is no sense logging in and out and clearing cache every second - just have to keep refreshing till it works ! Great system Disney !

It has been brutal. I have been trying to see hotel availability for our Dec trip. We are currently booked at a DSprings hotel but we would like a Disney one. I have tried Chrome, IE, Duck Duck Go, and on different computers and devices. Not only do I get the Someone Ate the Page but when it does display prices (1 out of 5 tries), it changes every time. For a mutil billion dollar company, I can't even comprehend this level of issues and I am an IT professional.

down for me too. Thats what they get for outsourcing their IT department to country that has no invested interest in the Disney guests.

I was trying to check Dining ADRs and it wont even search. Came here to see if others were having problems which it sounds like they are.

The website will not show any of my plans for the trip in 12 days I keep getting an error message. The app has some of the ADRs and FPs listed but not all.

So weird from one to another, day to day.

At 11:45 this morning I was able to search dining no issue and booked ADRs.

Guess it's just a roll of the dice.

Have had best luck using Google Chrome. If you get some strange error message, I just click the 'sign out' option at the top of the Disney page and log back in, generally that fixes the issue. Sometimes when I get the 'site is down' message, I just click the refresh button and it starts working fine.

I do not mess with deleting cookies/cache since that impacts ALL other websites you use and resetting all of them is a HUGE pain. Disney's website seems far more unstable that virtually any other online site I use.

Last edited:
I'm trying to buy tickets, I guess this is why I can't? It won't show me dates passed November.

So if it goes down while you are there you can't use the app to show your FPs, correct? Or are the Magic Bands able to show all that?? My FPs are all made and I leave Thursday. If the site goes down am I sunk, or do I flash the Magic Bands?

So if it goes down while you are there you can't use the app to show your FPs, correct? Or are the Magic Bands able to show all that?? My FPs are all made and I leave Thursday. If the site goes down am I sunk, or do I flash the Magic Bands?

Screen shot them the next time you see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter