MDE question regarding Resort reservations

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this question, so Mods please move if there is a better place.

In My Disney Experience app, regardless if I'm viewing it on my phone, tablet or desktop... I can view my two different resort reservations for the month of June just fine. Yesterday I booked a third trip for the month of November. As soon as my TA sent me the confirmation number yesterday I opened up MDE on MY PHONE and added the resort confirmation number. Once I did that, went to "Future Plans" on the app and scrolled down to confirm that the new November reservation was there. It was not. :( So I then logged into MDE on my desktop computer... It is showing up there. I then took out my tablet and opened up MDE there and the new reservation is showing up there too. But now back to viewing MDE on my phone... a no show... even still today. Weird. Any suggestions other than to have to call Disney tech support?

Not sure where to post this question, so Mods please move if there is a better place.

In My Disney Experience app, regardless if I'm viewing it on my phone, tablet or desktop... I can view my two different resort reservations for the month of June just fine. Yesterday I booked a third trip for the month of November. As soon as my TA sent me the confirmation number yesterday I opened up MDE on MY PHONE and added the resort confirmation number. Once I did that, went to "Future Plans" on the app and scrolled down to confirm that the new November reservation was there. It was not. :( So I then logged into MDE on my desktop computer... It is showing up there. I then took out my tablet and opened up MDE there and the new reservation is showing up there too. But now back to viewing MDE on my phone... a no show... even still today. Weird. Any suggestions other than to have to call Disney tech support?
try to delete the app, install again, and log back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter