MDE login issues - anyone else?

LittleStinkerbelle

DIS Veteran
This morning I tried to get into the MDE app and I got a message that I needed to change my password because I hadn't used the app in a while, which isn't true because we were at WDW last week and I used it all the time. In any event, the email to change it came right away and I did so and things were fine for a few hours. Now I tried to go in again and I got the same message but the email didn't come. I tried logging in to my Disney account on my desktop and I get the same message. I clicked the help link several times, which is supposed to prompt an email with a reset link but nothing has come. Anyone else experience this? I sent a message through the contact us link but I figure it'll be a while to hear back.

Yes! I just experienced this just now, after having the same problem last night.

I haven't tried the app on my phone but last night I tried to log into my account from the browser on my computer and got the message that there is a problem with my account and I need to click to change the password. I did get an email but when I click that link I get a "page not found". I gave up and decided to try again today, the same thing. Switched from Chrome to Safari and again same. I cannot access my account at all. Thankfully this isn't a dining reservation day because I have a hearing loss and can only do it on the website!

Yes I had it too. I just went ahead and reset my password and that seemed to fix it for me. So far the new password is holding.

Yes I had it too. I just went ahead and reset my password and that seemed to fix it for me. So far the new password is holding.

I tried that too but the email that gets sent to reset goes to this for me.594771

Thanks all for responding! Sorry we're all having the same issue. I'll report back if I hear anything helpful from support.

I sent an email as well. I wonder how long it takes them to respond?

The DVC website was having a similar issue this morning. I was able to log in this afternoon without a problem, though. And I just logged into MDE website too. Hope it's up for all of you now!

The DVC website was having a similar issue this morning. I was able to log in this afternoon without a problem, though. And I just logged into MDE website too. Hope it's up for all of you now!
Thanks for the info! I just tried and got the same error. Hoping it resolves soon.

I had issues with MDE today - it said I hadn't used it recently so my account had been frozen. The thing is, I've been busy every day trying to make dining reservations for the 50th! I spent over an hour on hold, then talked to a super nice cast member who sent me a few different reset links until one worked. I had to go into Chrome Incognito Mode so it may have been a cookie issue.

This morning I tried to get into the MDE app and I got a message that I needed to change my password because I hadn't used the app in a while, which isn't true because we were at WDW last week and I used it all the time. In any event, the email to change it came right away and I did so and things were fine for a few hours. Now I tried to go in again and I got the same message but the email didn't come. I tried logging in to my Disney account on my desktop and I get the same message. I clicked the help link several times, which is supposed to prompt an email with a reset link but nothing has come. Anyone else experience this? I sent a message through the contact us link but I figure it'll be a while to hear back.

I got that this morning, on an ADR Day, so. Yeah. Eventually i was able to get a reset email that worked.

I am having the same problem right now, they must be having issues, I just tried to call website support and the wait time is over 100 minutes. Disney refreshes their systems after midnight eastern, hopefully that resolves the account issues!! I just want to log into the Disney website to view our reservations!

It happened right as I was trying to get a RoR boarding group at 7:00 this morning. Oh man, I was furious. Then at 12:30 it happened again in the park….luckily I was able to work it out before the 1:00 virtual queues. When everything at Disney is done by the app right now, these issues can really be frustrating. I couldn’t put in a mobile order for quite a while.

I got the message to change my password yesterday so I did and now I'm getting the same change password message again today. Disney tech-wreck strikes again, sigh.

I’ve requested a reset link over a dozen times since yesterday and not a single email has come to me. Still waiting on a response to the help request I submitted online. I’m just trying to look at our PhotoPass pics, but I really sympathize with those of you actively planning or on-site trying to use the app - what a nightmare.

My husband got the same message last night and a working reset email came for him immediately as it did for me the first time. He hasn’t tried again to see if the error happens again like I’m finding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter