MDE kids accounts… age and DAS

honestHope

Earning My Ears
my kid is 12, she very responsible and I can trust her not to spend etc. but she’s not able to have her own account and do things on the app if we put her real birthday in. Is there amy issue with just putting in a birthday making her a year older? Will this cause problems anywhere?

my child is disabled and we’re looking to get a disability access pass, which I understand she’ll need a MDE account for?

Last edited:
You can use your own MDE account - as she is not old enough to have her own account, Disney has the parent or guardian be part of the process. You don't have to lie about her age for Disney, ever.

She doesn’t need her own account to get the DAS. It will be linked to her through your account. We have used a DAS for our daughter and she’s only 10. I do everything with my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter