MDE down???

I wonder why they don't do these updates in January or February when the crowds are not as large... why during the busiest time of the whole year.

I wonder why they don't do these updates in January or February when the crowds are not as large... why during the busiest time of the whole year.
There's also a pretty significant IT virus going around (my IT department has been checking everyone's computers this week to ensure all our software is up to date) and I wonder if Disney got affected.

This isn't an update. If IT can't even get into the system, it is something much more serious. I hope it is able to be isolated and fixed quickly and all the systems get back up and working soon.

I hope whenever it comes back on (please let it be soon!!), whoever notices it first will let everyone here know so we can book our FPs, ADRs, etc. too!!!!

yikes, i'd never thought about it, but might be smart to screenshot my FP's and Dinner reservations so i have them in my photo gallery just in case!
I printed all mine so the fit on a single sheet of paper. Don't want to have to depend on my phone in the parks lol.

My fastpasses are gone. So someone said log out and log back in.:surfweb:
I did and now all of my dining and fastpasses are gone.>:(:badpc:
Does it feel like a Monday to anyone else besides me:rotfl:

As the IT dept works on the system to full restore lets all remember the stuff on MDE will come and go. Continue to log out and log back into your MDE app and wait with patience.

I wonder if this is affecting all the guests currently in the park. If we all can't see our fastpasses/dining reservations, are the CMs able to check people in for the rides/dining today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter