MDE down???

Stephy811

Mouseketeer
Anyone else having trouble signing in? I can get the website to load (Stitch just keeps showing up!) or the app to show my reservations or fastpasses...

Yes, it’s down for me too! Going crazy reloading and I have a Dr. appointment later and calling is going to be an issue!

I went into a panic when I signed in. All my Fastpasses disappeared! Right now, I only see my dining reservations. I hope they get this fixed for all of you that are booking this morning.

Can also not enter the Disney World homepage at all: Every time I tried it in the past 4 hours, I see Stitch with "Someone Ate the page"

I got a message now when I tried to load the app that says they are actively trying to resolve the issue.

Just got off the phone with IT and they are aware of they are down and it is a system wide failure. They are working on it and said that they can't even log in!! He did recommend that when it does come back online to log out and back in to your account.

EEK! My first ever Fastpass day and the site is down.... I tried the app too to no avail. Ugh will keep watching it, with my luck it will come up while I am driving to work and I'll miss FOP! :worried:

Please, don't panic....there's nothing to see here folks.

NOBODY should try to sign onto the website. I will take the burden of testing and I'll let everyone know when it's safe to go back on. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter