• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE down again this morning

Minniefan2296

Mouseketeer
Both the app and the web version are unusable again this morning!! UGH. I'm trying to do 60 day FP and I keep getting either Olaf or the blue circle of death. I can't even log in using a different browser, as I get an error message that my login information is incorrect (it isn't).

I booked one before it crashed and it's no longer showing on my itinerary. Ugh it's so annoying. Disney should invest in better servers.

My fp window opens next week, hopefully mde will behave. Booking adrs was an absolute nightmare. Mde wasn't fully functioning until a couple of days after the window opened.

I have been having repeated issues booking ADRs or just using the app in general. I need to book my FP in the next few days so hopefully they get this fix before then!

The FP system worked perfectly up until 7am est this morning. I was in it and booking other fastpasses with my AP with no issues whatsoever.

Both the app and the web version are unusable again this morning!! UGH. I'm trying to do 60 day FP and I keep getting either Olaf or the blue circle of death. I can't even log in using a different browser, as I get an error message that my login information is incorrect (it isn't).

Candlelight Processional packages opened this morning.

Try being at WDW while it's down. It is AWFUL. This stupid system has been down more than operational since we arrived on 7/3. There is no excuse for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter