MDE App

DatFan

Mouseketeer
What’s going on with the MDE app? Seldom even opens on my iPhone anymore and when it does it barely functions. I’ve cleared the cache etc and all of my other apps are working fine. Even the Disney website is more glitchy than I’ve experienced before.

There are multiple issues with MDE recently. Lots of threads.
Call WDW if you have to do something immediately..............otherwise try again later

I still can never find friends to connect to in MDE. But I agree a phone call usually works even if it’s not convenient.

Delete it and redownload it. It can be spotty sometimes but it's been working fine for me the past few days.

IDK I don't have many issues with MDE either the website or app.
Here's a question though... how old is your iphone?
I had an iphone 4 until July 2016 and the MDE app warned me that its next update would no longer function properly with my phone's operating system. I got a new phone before that happened.

IDK I don't have many issues with MDE either the website or app.
Here's a question though... how old is your iphone?
I had an iphone 4 until July 2016 and the MDE app warned me that its next update would no longer function properly with my phone's operating system. I got a new phone before that happened.
Mines an XSMax. On my trip last week it would do one of three things, freeze when I opened it, not getting past the blue screen with snow flakes. Or freeze before it displayed my itinerary. Or crash randomly after it did open. Maybe 1 out of 5 times it would actually open and be functional with no issues.

I deleted it and redownloaded it. No change

Mines an XSMax. On my trip last week it would do one of three things, freeze when I opened it, not getting past the blue screen with snow flakes. Or freeze before it displayed my itinerary. Or crash randomly after it did open. Maybe 1 out of 5 times it would actually open and be functional with no issues.

I deleted it and redownloaded it. No change

IDK. I've gone on several times per day in the last couple weeks and haven't had issues.
Granted I'm not actually at the parks so maybe it was just a surplus of people on the system in a small area and many using the wifi at the same time.
When I was there a month ago it worked fine too.
AKA mobile ordered fine, made and changed FP+ fine etc.

I'm not saying MDE is without problems but I seem to have a minimum of them lol.
I wondered what iphone OP had because I know that people with older iphones have been having trouble.

IDK. I've gone on several times per day in the last couple weeks and haven't had issues.
Granted I'm not actually at the parks so maybe it was just a surplus of people on the system in a small area and many using the wifi at the same time.
When I was there a month ago it worked fine too.
AKA mobile ordered fine, made and changed FP+ fine etc.

I'm not saying MDE is without problems but I seem to have a minimum of them lol.
I wondered what iphone OP had because I know that people with older iphones have been having trouble.
I never use the app when not at the parks
As for busy WiFi, I don't use it. I turn it off and use data. The WiFi is crappy
When the app was working, it worked fine. It was the getting it to open and stay open that was at issue.
So yeah, I was able to mobile order, change FP, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter