MDE app not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare Voince

In Spiritual Repose
I'm leaving on Wednesday, and my MDE app has decided that I cannot sign in. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice. I have no problems accessing the website version through a browser window. I was really hoping to take advantage of mobile ordering, and I can't do that on the website to my knowledge. I use a Samsung Galaxy S7. Any suggestions on how I can get this thing to work?

I'm leaving on Wednesday, and my MDE app has decided that I cannot sign in. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice. I have no problems accessing the website version through a browser window. I was really hoping to take advantage of mobile ordering, and I can't do that on the website to my knowledge. I use a Samsung Galaxy S7. Any suggestions on how I can get this thing to work?

I don't have any advice beyond calling technical support. I had issues with MDE all of last week, and I know I'm not alone. They can't fix it if no one reports it. Good luck!!

I'm having the exact same issue. I use a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, and haven't been able to log in for at least 4 days. I've also trying uninstalling and reinstalling.

The website works fine, as does the iPad app.

Just thought I'd give an update for anyone else having the problem. I emailed Disney's technical support, waited a day, then they responded by telling me to call. When I called, the CM asked me if I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, which I had already tried. He explained that all they can do is help us sign in if we forget our user name and password. He told me to pull up the app and go into the Help section and choose the "Email Us Your Feedback" link with a description of the problem. He said that would send my phone's information to the app developer so they could look into it. Apparently a vendor handles the app. I'm very dissatisfied, but not much I can do about it.

I was having the same problem. It was just stuck on the loading screen when I tried to sign on..then it said I had the wrong password..and then went back to being stuck on the loading screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled it a few times and still didn't work. Someone had said that they uninstalled their new "Play" app and then was able to get back on with no problems. I tried that and it has been working fine since. (Well, since last night because that's when I did it). They also turned off the finger scanner and it helped them too. We both have Androids. Maybe try that?

I was having the same problem. It was just stuck on the loading screen when I tried to sign on..then it said I had the wrong password..and then went back to being stuck on the loading screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled it a few times and still didn't work. Someone had said that they uninstalled their new "Play" app and then was able to get back on with no problems. I tried that and it has been working fine since. (Well, since last night because that's when I did it). They also turned off the finger scanner and it helped them too. We both have Androids. Maybe try that?

Wow, that worked! Stupid Play app! Thanks!

Unfortunately I have never installed the Play app, so I can’t uninstall it. And I never enabled the fingerprint after reinstalling. Still just spins forever after I try to login. >:(

I had the problem last week halfway through our trip!! So annoying. Never fixed it but was able to still add fast passes-- just no mobile ordering. But DH was able to use his log in on iphone ( i am android)

I wasn't able to add Fast Passes today on the app, it said it didn't have any tickets for me... even thought when I click on tickets they were listed right there! The website worked fine.

How this company still has technical issues like this ALL THE TIME is just ridiculous.

And Ive been trying to buy tix all day and it keeps saying my Cards invalid after I scan the card in app

Same. We were there last week, and it worked until I wanted to order food. Then it wouldn't let me log in, saying it was an incorrect password. DH was able to log in on his phone (S7, same as mine) just fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it let me in. However, it did keep showing that various FPs were only for one of us, when they were all made for both of us. Super frustrating.

I also learned on this trip that the new feature to unlock your resort room door via the app does not support the S7. That took about 30 minutes at concierge to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter