MDE App issues???

It was acting up for me yesterday. I cleared the cache & cookies on my browser and that fixed it. (Settings/Clear Browsing Data in Chrome.)

Seeing the same thing. Is it just me or does it bother others too with how awful Disney's tech is? It's reliably the most reliable website / app I use to have frequent problems.

Seeing that as well.
Was able to book 5 of 6 days for Park reservations. The 6th day says no ticket is linked to the account ( we have current APs). When I go to the 5th day, I don't get that error.
Called DVC MS, they looked and everything is linked correctly. He transferred me to web site assistance. Only a 120 minute wait.

I had trouble today too, tried clearing history and cache, as some on here suggested, and then I was able to make all reservations.

I had trouble today too, tried clearing history and cache, as some on here suggested, and then I was able to make all reservations.
Wish that had worked for me. Tried 2 browsers and the app on my phone. Keeps saying I have no tickets for either of us. Yet let me reserve the other 5 days. Maybe its a new feature?

Tech called back (really nice to not be on hold for 2+ hours). Thought he had the problem fixed (said resort room and AP don't play well together in their system for park reservations), but it wasn't. He was able to put in my last park reservation. Super helpful.
Feel bad for those manning the phones as they are getting swamped.
Happy to have this done before they "improve their online system".

Last edited:

Tech called back (really nice to not be on hold for 2+ hours). Thought he had the problem fixed (said resort room and AP don't play well together in their system for park reservations), but it wasn't. He was able to put in my last park reservation. Super helpful.
Feel back for those manning the phones as they are getting swamped.
Happy to have this done before they "improve their online system".
Mine wasn't resort room and AP. It was just a plain ole AP park reservation. System just wasn't playing nice with anyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter