McDonalds @ WDW

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I understand there are 3 McDonalds on WDW property.I know about the one close to the All-Stars and the one at DTD.Where is the third one located?Thanks!:earsboy:

There is a full service one in Animal Kingdom by the Dinosour Ride, there is a mimi service one in Epcot near Canada & there is a French Fry stand in the MK.

I thought I would post a link to a photo on the Dis website of a HUGE McDonald's restaurant that is located on WDW property -- click here. I haven't been inside it, but always love driving by it. Now I'm hungry and want an order of fries. I wonder why? ;)

Restaurantosaurus in the AK is sponsored by McDonalds and does serve their fries and chicken nuggets but their burgers are not McDonald's so don't expect Big Macs etc. Of course they do have burgers (and huge hot dogs too but not nearly as good as say Casey's in the MK) it's just they aren't the same type of patties McDonald's uses. Just wanted to let you know because one of my son's is addicted to McDonald's double cheeseburgers :rolleyes: and he was disappointed that the burgers at Restaurantosaurus weren't the same. Also, on our last trip we went to the McD's at Downtown Disney (like I really wanted to eat at McDonald's on vacation but we gave in) and it was actually clean, had good fast service even though it was very busy, and the food was hot and fresh. More than I can say about some of our local McDonalds. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter