McDonald's announces Disney 100 Years Of Wonder Happy Meal

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
In honor of Disney's 100 Years Of Wonder McDonald's will debut a Disney 100 Years Of Wonder Celebration Happy Meal which will debut tomorrow. From what I learned there will be 100 toys ranging from Disney Princesses to Marvel to Star Wars and even toys from Wish will be featured as well. When I learned about this new Happy Meal I got so excited about it and not only will you get one toy in a box you actually get double toys in the box. Though it may be a challenge to collect all 100 toys I strongly advise you to call your McDonald's restaurant tomorrow to see if the promotion has already begun

I was gonna go to McDonald's today to try to get a 100 Years Of Wonder Happy Meal but we ended up eating at home. So I might try tomorrow. You got the Minnie and Sully toys Evinrude21? Are they gonna be the most sought after toys of the series? Because from what I learned from Ebay the first toys in that Happy Meal are the Groot and Elsa toys and there is also a Tiana toy and Grogu toy set in the line as well. I might call my McDonald's restaurant tomorrow to see which toys are going to be given out and once I find out i'll let everyone know

I also got Minnie and Sully. It came in a blind box, so I don't think the average McDonald's worker will know what is in each box they are giving out. I'm kinda surprised that with all the different combination possibilities, Evinrude21 and I both got the same one....either pure coincidence or they have a pattern for how they are releasing them.

We also bought 2 yesterday and they were identical.
Are we going to have to plan Swap Meets at our local McDs ?

4BCCD431-0CFE-4041-84BA-980F5C351088.png

I actually had to call two McDonald's restaurants in my town and the first McDonald's restaurant I called said they had only two Disney 100 Years Of Wonder Happy Meal toys which was the Miguel from Coco toy and "I forget what the other character was" and then I called another McDonald's and that McDonald's had loads of the Disney 100 Years Of Wonder Happy Meal toys and based on that lucky find I decided to press my luck and hope that I would get lucky and get my hands on the Disney 100 Years Of Wonder Happy Meal and so my family got McDonald's today and pressed my luck and got lucky and ended up with the Groot and Elsa toys and when I first saw them for the first time they reminded me of tiny Disney Funko Pop figures but inside the box the figures are wrapped in tissue paper like porcelain figures are "I guess it's so no food gets spilled on the toy boxes" but this series is really awesome and will "as I said in the opening post" a challenge to collect all the figures

We had McDonalds last night and got 3 happy meals. And three different groups of characters (Chewbacca/Ariel, Dory/Dalmatian, and Gaston/Daisy Duck). Felt like they just grab and throw into the happy meal.

I had McDonald's for dinner today and this time I got the Dumbo and Inside Out's Joy toys in my Happy Meal and I thought I was gonna end up with doubles but my father called the same two McDonald's restaurants in my town and my usual McDonald's had the same toys I got but we got lucky again with the second McDonald's and we scored good. Now is the Dumbo and Joy figures one of the most sought after toy sets in this series? I'm curious to know?

My mom and I got double lucky when I decided to have McDonald's solo and we got two Happy Meals just for me and ended up getting double figures in my two Happy Meals and I got the Goofy and Mrs. Incredible toys and the Raya and Darth Vader toys and first thought that the second Happy Meal was for Mom but it was for me. I never knew that I could get the Darth Vader figure and the Raya figure set. Are these the hard to get figure sets in this Happy Meal? What about the Mrs. Incredible and Goofy figure set as well?

I once again had McDonald's again for dinner today and little did I know I would get lucky because today in my Happy Meal I got the Buzz Lightyear figure and the Asha from Wish figure and it was a lucky chance for me because I wasn't even gonna eat at McDonald's today and was gonna eat some ramen but my mom insisted on McDonald's for dinner today and thanks to her it was very lucky for me indeed

Today my mom and I decided to get McDonald's today and so we got two Happy Meals and to my surprise I ended up with the Pongo and Dory figure set but the real shocker is that when Mom opened her Happy Meal she got the exact same Pongo and Dory figure set as I did and we never knew people would get doubles of the same figure set in this Happy Meal. Has anybody else gotten doubles of the same figure sets?

Yep! I have so many doubles. I was searching to see if there were people who were trading their duplicates on the boards but not having any luck. I'm a teacher and some of my fellow teachers are trying to collect them all too and we're helping each other out...but we're still missing quite a few!

I wanted to collect them all but I could not eat that many happymeals, lol. I got a lot but I missed some of the ones I wanted the most and got several duplicates. I really want a Dumbo, Joy, and Mirabel. I would be glad to trade or purchase them from someone for a reasonable price.

I had McDonald's for dinner today and this time I got the Dumbo and Inside Out's Joy toys in my Happy Meal and I thought I was gonna end up with doubles but my father called the same two McDonald's restaurants in my town and my usual McDonald's had the same toys I got but we got lucky again with the second McDonald's and we scored good. Now is the Dumbo and Joy figures one of the most sought after toy sets in this series? I'm curious to know?
I don't know if is the most sought after set or of it is just the set I seek the most but I am looking for this set. I missed it when it was being distributed. There was a pattern and a few were released each week where I live. Dumbo is my son's favorite Disney Character and Mirabel is mine (I am also looking for that one) but my name is Joy so I would really like to find one of those as well. If you aren't attached to yours and want to trade, I have a lot of others. Or if someone else has duplicates and wants to sell or trade I would love to have those in my collection.

Yep! I have so many doubles. I was searching to see if there were people who were trading their duplicates on the boards but not having any luck. I'm a teacher and some of my fellow teachers are trying to collect them all too and we're helping each other out...but we're still missing quite a few!
I have a lot of black panther and the donkey from Wish if anyone is looking for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter