Maybe some good news! Treatment trials showing signs of hope!

It was interesting to see and hear Dr Fauchi talk about his pretty positive thoughts on Remdesivir today.
I trust him.

I trust him as well. And also know that experts like Fauci are used to seeing these sorts of studies and are very good at keeping them in context. Unfortunately when they talk about them, they aren't always great at communicating that context.

The way I interpreted his thoughts were "This is looking very promising, and very well could lead to an effective treatment for COVID." Then the unspoken part that people who deal with this kind of early-stage research regularly is "And, that promise could disappear overnight. We absolutely should still encourage/fund/move this seemingly positive research path forward, but not assume it is going to be the end-all-be-all treatment."

It is not a bad thing at all.. it is just a matter of keeping things in context.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter