Maya Grill availability

djs7685

Mouseketeer
Hello! Just wondering if anyone had a heads up on Maya Grill availability in mid April. There isn't an opening for any time between the 15th and 21st and we were planning on trying it out for the first time this trip.

I've already set up reservation finder and have been on the lookout for any refurb news but didnt notice anything. I know some restaurants arent loaded right at the 180 window but this is obviously much closer than 6 months out. It's been like this with no availability for days now so I'm not sure it's a website glitch either.

Is this restaurant insanely popular and I didnt know about it until now?! I had an easier time getting my CA Grill brunch taken care of within the 180 day mark LOL

I have had the same problem. Usually you can book the day of and it's no problem. I will probably call there in a bit to see if I can find anything out.

Just got off the phone with my CL there was no problem making the reservations I wanted might be a glitch in there system on MDE. Maybe try calling the food line 407-WDW-DINE
Good Luck!

Just got off the phone with my CL there was no problem making the reservations I wanted might be a glitch in there system on MDE. Maybe try calling the food line 407-WDW-DINE
Good Luck!

Hey thank you very much for the info! Much appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter