May SB Challenge

lisaschu

Mouseketeer
Ok - this is nothing to brag about, but I wanted to see how everybody's doing so I could motivate myself. I got six pages done this weekend and I went back and journaled on some pages that have been waiting for journaling for a few months. It felt good, but I really need to kick my butt into gear and get more done. How's everyone else doing?

Lisa

I've stalled out at 13! But I keep telling myself that it's because it's deadline week and not that I am too lazy to pick up my scrapbooking tools!!

Pam

I'm printing out pictures even as I am typing this response. I just finished 3 pages, add to the 12 I've done so far and I'm up to 15 this month. I started my 1st non-Disney 12x12 book. Using a CM premier album. I'm scrapping the year 2001. So far, I've got January and February finished and most of March. I'm printing out Easter pics and then a few more from April and I really should be caught up this year. Now I just have to work backwards into the many boxes of pictures I've got.

I also fit a 3 day trip to WDW at the end of April. 1st trip with a digital camera and between that camera and my dad's we have almost 500 pictures! Can't wait to start scrapping that.

mbs

I have completed 13 pages this month so far--I did my son's prom pictures! It was fun--he went in a stretch limo, so I did a two page spread on that (I used white diamond dust paper and made a limo that went across both pages) and then I did a page on the "price of the prom" and used dollar bill paper for the background put the receipts from the limo, the tux, the corsage, the prom tickets etc. on there......did several others, and it turned out pretty neat! (Im sure I was much more excited about the pages than he was:rolleyes: but--whatever--I had fun!

My goal was to finish my Disney pictures from December 2000. I'm almost there. I have 4 more pages left to do. I went to a National Scrapbook crop last Saturday and got at least 10 pages done. It was great.

I had no idea I had been so prolific until I counted them up just now. Counting double pages as two pages I finished 21.

My goal is to finish the Disney vacation gift book I am making for a friend. I have only a few more pages to go. I mounted 2 pages that I weren’t very happy with but I just wanted to get them done. The next day I pealed them apart and did them again.

Here’s my list:
7 –Disney Cruise
6 –Disney gift book
4 –Grandson’s book
4 –My book
21 total

I went to a 12 hour crop a couple of weeks ago. It was my first time to touch my SB stuff in months. I did 25 pages. I was one short of winning for getting the most done (boo hoo!) I am anxious to get my stuff out and work some more, but I got stuck on some "fondue" pictures from a Fondue Restaurant we went to in Dallas. Just couldn't get an idea, so I stalled out for awhile. Not to mention all the activities I've taken pictures of lately. I'll have plenty of pictures to keep me busy for awhile.
Happy Scrappin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter