May in WDW Pre-Trip Report

milhouse

Earning My Ears
Our trip is almost upon us.

We are leaving for WDW this Saturday (5/5). Can't wait. Members of the family are me, DW, DS (7), DD (5), and DS (1 1/2). We haven't been to WDW in 2 years so we're looking forward to the new rides/shows (Everest, Nemo!!) Here's the itinerary:

Sat May 5th
Direct flight from Rochester NY to Orlando 8:30 - 10:30am. ME to Pop Century. Lunch at Pop. Go to MGM in time for parade and a TOT ride. Dinner at Mama Melrosa's w/ Fantasmic package.

Sun May 6th
1st Full Day at Magic Kingdom. Dinner at Tony's.

Mon May 7th
Animal Kingdom, all day through the parade. Hop to Epcot for dinner at Coral Reef and Illuminations.

Tues May 8th
Breakfast at Norway Princess B-fast at Epcot. Afternoon at Blizzard Beach.

Wed May 9th
Full Day at MK. Dinner at Concourse Steakhouse.

Thur May 10th
MGM through dinner at 50s Primetime. Hop to MK in time to catch Spectro.

Fri May 11th
Last day - all day at MK. Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Sat May 12th
Morning in pool at Pop. Flight leaves at 7pm.

Hoping for good weather. No rain please. We planned a lot with full days at MK knowing that we'll have to be flexible with the baby. But he's a bull so he'll probably just crash in the stroller. Gonna take our time and let the kids do what they want. Should be fun.

Wishing you many wonderful magical
memories and moments on your upcoming
disney trip!!:goodvibes :) :thumbsup2 :banana:

Sun May 6th
1st Full Day at Magic Kingdom. Dinner at Tony's.

Mon May 7th
Animal Kingdom

We might run into you. We are there from the 3rd to the 8th. We are planning on being at MK all say Sunday, even through the evening magic hours. On May 7th we will also be at AK in the morning to early afternoon hours.

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter