May cancellation thread? BOG

Mommy7x

Earning My Ears
I can't find a cancelation thread for May. I'm about to cancel a couple BOG reservations, a couple Narcoosees, and a Le Cellier.

I'm looking for a May cancellation ADR thread too...looking for BOG!! Let the stalking begin!!

This is a loooong shot...but it's worth a try...My family of 4 had previously planned our trip just for the 4 of us and all reservations/adr's were made..Now my sister's family and another niece have decided to join us. YAY...But my niece will be staying with us and I had booked the Wishes Dessert party for May 18th for just us 4 orginally and now it's full so I can't get her in. If anyone decides to cancel - all I need is one ticket - so please let me know!!

Thanks!!!

I can't find a cancelation thread for May. I'm about to cancel a couple BOG reservations, a couple Narcoosees, and a Le Cellier.

I am guessing you already cancelled these but if not, what are the ressie days and times?

Looking for an early breakfast reservation for the Wave on the 7th. Is this the official cancelation thread? I didn't see any others.

I'm needing to cancel Be Our Guest for 2 people on Friday, May 23 at 6:40PM. PM me to coordinate.

For anyone going in May, if you're looking for some dining reservations, I've just canceled all of ours as we've decided not to go this year:

May 11, 2014
'Ohana
8:30 AM

May 12, 2014
Tusker House Restaurant

May 13, 2014
Cape May Cafe
8:45 AM
Chefs de France
6:30 PM

May 14, 2014
Hollywood & Vine

May 15, 2014
The Crystal Palace

May 16, 2014
Kona Cafe
Le Cellier Steakhouse
5:50 PM

May 17, 2014
Chef Mickey's

I just canceled Friday 5/2 lunch @ Via Napoli:
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
12:45 PM

Hope it helps someone :)

Don't give up hope on BoG. We booked our trip Saturday only, so two days ago. BoG was the one place I really wanted to go to, and of course booked solid.

I started stalking the site a couple of times a day - 9.34 AM Eastern time this morning the miracle happened: BoG reservation for Saturday May 18th showed available, the evening we wanted to spend in MK anyway. And perfect time too with 8 PM. I don't think I was ever that scared of my computer crashing.

ADR Cancellation Notice: Akershus Princess Dining, Tuesday May 6th, party of 4, Lunch at 12:10pm. I have not released it yet, waiting to see if anyone wants it so we can try to coordinate.

EDIT: Please note, I have cross-posted this on 4 other sites.

ADR Cancellation Notice: Akershus Princess Dining, Tuesday May 6th, party of 4, Lunch at 12:10pm. I have not released it yet, waiting to see if anyone wants it so we can try to coordinate.

EDIT: Please note, I have cross-posted this on 4 other sites.

Last call! Anyone? If i don't hear anything, it'll be released tonight sometime.

About to cancel these ressies. Our friends have decided they are not going with us so I do not need reservations for 6, will be keeping my ressies for 4.

May 11-1900 park fare 6:50pm (dinner)

May 13- Tusker house 12:40pm (lunch)

May 14- Tokyo Dining 6:30pm (dinner)

May 16- The Crystal Palace 8:15am (breakfast)

If you are interested in coordinating with me just PM me, will cancel all tomorrow at 12pm.

Don't give up hope on BoG. We booked our trip Saturday only, so two days ago. BoG was the one place I really wanted to go to, and of course booked solid.

I started stalking the site a couple of times a day - 9.34 AM Eastern time this morning the miracle happened: BoG reservation for Saturday May 18th showed available, the evening we wanted to spend in MK anyway. And perfect time too with 8 PM. I don't think I was ever that scared of my computer crashing.

That is the perfect reservation for me! I am looking for Saturday, May 18th dinner also!! If you cancel, PM me. :laughing:

ETA: I was just thinking about this and came back to edit. May 18th is a Sunday. I am looking for Saturday the 17th. Which were you able to get?

That is the perfect reservation for me! I am looking for Saturday, May 18th dinner also!! If you cancel, PM me. :laughing: ETA: I was just thinking about this and came back to edit. May 18th is a Sunday. I am looking for Saturday the 17th. Which were you able to get?

Go search BOG TODAY!!!! They just opened up a lot of times in May!!!! I got my ressie last month but searched our days just for fun and came up with 3 different dinner times on one day!!!! Good luck!!

Just searched for May 18th for dinner and 4 people and came up with a 6:10 and 7:10!! Go snag them, quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter