May be seated at separate tables?

PrincessGrandma

Mouseketeer
Just finished making all my reservations for our 8-day Sept trip. When making the 'Ohana ressie online, I got a message (in red) that said we may be seated at separate tables or something like that. There are only 4 of us. What's up with that? Has that happened to you and if so, were you actually seated at separate tables?

We got that message for many of our reservations we made for our trip in Sept09. We did have a larger group (9), but even saying that..once we checked in at the podium they were always able to get us seated together! :) Good luck and have a great trip!!

Thanks. That was the only one that gave me that message so I was concerned. Seemed like that are a lot more 4 person tables than 2 person. Should be no problem, then. :cool1:

I got that message on one of the ressies I tried to make a few weeks ago. The res was for one adult and 2 children! It made me nervous, so I didn't book it, but thinking about it again, I can't imagine they would separate us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter