May 6th, 2022 -10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver (Kahului, Hilo, Nawiliwili, Nawiliwili)

Hello! We are the Moore family of 4. Like so many others we were originally booked for 2020. We will be staying at Aulani 7 days before the cruise and cannot wait!!! We live in Orlando where my husband is a pilot and I homeschool our two children. I am looking forward to getting to know you all more before we finally get on board the beautiful Wonder.

I have heard rumblings that Disney was thinking to move the Hawaii cruises from Vancouver because of the risk of Vancouver not opening. Has anyone heard if this is settled now and it’s no longer being considered?

I have heard rumblings that Disney was thinking to move the Hawaii cruises from Vancouver because of the risk of Vancouver not opening. Has anyone heard if this is settled now and it’s no longer being considered?
I told this to my husband , he told me cruise ships are allowed back in Vancouver Nov 1st. Not sure where he saw this but with the land boarder opening up Nov 8 th I can see this happening. We do need a covid test to enter Canada though.

We got onto the Aulani prestay waitlist ages and ages ago. We still have not been able to get a room through them. Called DCL last week and they still can’t help. It’s really odd. We’ve been checking in every few months and they keep thinking it will be any day.

Well, with the uncertainty of it all, and Air Canada cancelling our flights, we've taken it as a sign. We've cancelled. Hopefully the third time will be the charm.

Good luck to everyone that's sticking it out and I hope it's a good trip for you all.

Well, with the uncertainty of it all, and Air Canada cancelling our flights, we've taken it as a sign. We've cancelled. Hopefully the third time will be the charm.

Good luck to everyone that's sticking it out and I hope it's a good trip for you all.
Just yesterday we were thinking of canceling too. We don’t think much will change in 5 months sadly and too much money not to enjoy the cruise.

Oh no! I am so sorry!

Just yesterday we were thinking of canceling too. We don’t think much will change in 5 months sadly and too much money not to enjoy the cruise.

I also have a feeling most of the regulations DCL has now will still be intact in May for this sailing. We have been fortunate enough to sail 3 times since the restart in August and even though there are a lot of differences the cruises have still been magical. 😍

I also have a feeling most of the regulations DCL has now will still be intact in May for this sailing. We have been fortunate enough to sail 3 times since the restart in August and even though there are a lot of differences the cruises have still been magical. 😍
Agreed, we sailed this past October for 8 nights on The Fantasy and it was incredible! We can't wait for Hawaii.

We have also cancelled. I had to put in vacation notice for work and with all the unknowns around this cruise, we opted to spend two weeks at Aulani instead. There are fewer unknowns this way.

It was an extremely difficult decision to make, but with an immune compromised family member, and iffy international travel guidelines, it was the right call for us to keep vacation anxiety under control. We cannot wait to sail again soon.

We may still see many of you at Aulani, as we are staying two weeks what would have been pre-cruise.

We have also cancelled. I had to put in vacation notice for work and with all the unknowns around this cruise, we opted to spend two weeks at Aulani instead. There are fewer unknowns this way.

It was an extremely difficult decision to make, but with an immune compromised family member, and iffy international travel guidelines, it was the right call for us to keep vacation anxiety under control. We cannot wait to sail again soon.

We may still see many of you at Aulani, as we are staying two weeks what would have been pre-cruise.

We will be at Aulani starting April 30th! Hope to see you around!

Well we cancelled too. We were suppose to be on Star Wars one in January cancelled that a few months ago.

We had a back to back on this one so we didn’t have to do the long flight and we love sea days. Restrictions is too much for us and hoops you have to jump though just to get on the boat and the flight to Vancouver from Toronto.

Plus the stress of something going wrong or getting sick does not make a great vacation.

Still hope to get to Hawaii in the future it will just take a little longer.

Hope all of you have a great trip and post about it here after. Maybe will see you on another cruise down the road.

I hope people keep canceling so we have less than 25% capacity, would be a dream!
We have enjoyed less-crowded cruises occasionally (our EBTA in 2009 I recall), but long-term drastically lower revenues for DCL would NOT be in any of our (WDW Corp, DCL cast members, or devoted fellow CC members) interests.

We have enjoyed less-crowded cruises occasionally (our EBTA in 2009 I recall), but long-term drastically lower revenues for DCL would NOT be in any of our (WDW Corp, DCL cast members, or devoted fellow CC members) interests.

Not really concerned with DCL’s revenue tbh, they’ll be fine as they keep nickel & diming Park goers to death with dumb upcharges like Genie +, LL & price increases across the board. Lower capacity (25-30%) is amazing as we just witnessed on our 8 night Fantasy Caribbean late October this year. Please keep canceling, this cruise is going to be amazing with no kids and an empty ship.

Is anyone staying up tomorrow until midnight to do the Check In? I am curious what offerings will be available at this time. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter