May 5th, 2023 - 8-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan

Awesome - welcome aboard. Most of what we are currently doing are DCL port adventures - just taking tours of the countries as we have never been to any of these islands. We have Palo the last sea day for brunch as we wanted to try for lunch and we were able to get it for us 4 (me, my wife and 2 college aged boys). Otherwise no other real plans as we love to just be on the ship and do whatever we want even at the last minute. We are GTY (VGT) so we don't have a stateroom yet.

. I’ve been seeing your posts in the forum but didn‘t pay any attention if you mentioned your future plans.
We’ve been discussing a get together, early cruise, and then mid cruise, but haven’t necessarily firmed up details yet. I will post something soon to see if we can round up anyone else who might be interested.

We are on 2 w/ Oceanview.

Check-in tonight! Good luck to everyone.

Also, what do people think about a get together? We could wait until the first sea day or try for something earlier on. We have Mixology on St. Kitts day but we could meet right before then at 3:30 (not sure when people are getting back from the island if they are visiting).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter