• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

May 4, 2013 Fantasty PTR - Update 6/11/2012

Excellent informaiton - thank you so much. Our crusie is not for another 4 months but your planning is helping me out!

Just a quick one liner update - I called and added the request for dining rotation ERAERAE to our reservation. This one works perfectly as I hope to be in RP on formal night and didn't want to miss the second night at AP so we could catch both shows. I'm planning Palo for dinner on our last night.

Yours is the first pre trip report I read, and I am all in!

I wish you a happy baby, and I love the name! Please don't think I am comparing a dog to a baby, but I named my dog Lillian for the same sneaky reason.

I also really pray for a safe and fast deployment for your husband. I also hope a peaceful time for you while he is gone. I do not know how military families do it sometimes.

So plan away, my sister and I go on this cruise in Oct of this year, and I am in no plan panic mode :scared1:

I know I am sort of old(age wise) and new(cruise wise) but can you translate the rotational dining you mentioned? I am seriously beginning at the.... beginning.

Lilly decided to make an appearance 10 days early. I am a proud first time mom of a new DISbaby.

luvslikepi said:
Lilly decided to make an appearance 10 days early. I am a proud first time mom of a new DISbaby.

Congrats! Glad to hear everyone is doing well :)

Well, looks like Hubs will be deploying and we will miss the cruise dates. I'm really disappointed but that's the military life for you.:(

Sorry to hear about the change in cruise dates. And congrats on your baby, beautiful name, and if she was born on the day you posted that's a great bday--mine too, lol!

Subbing! We are booked on this sailing too! My dh and I will be sailing will our ds 2 1/2 at the time of our trip and would love to find other people sailing this cruise with children our son could play with!!!
I'm so excited about this cruise!
My dh and I were married 3 yrs ago on the Disney magic and loved it!!
Can't wait to see your ptr..I love the planning!!!

Our family will be on this cruise as well! Can't wait!

Hotels....hmph. Such decisions. Last March we went on the Dream and stayed at the port the night before and stayed in Downtown Disney the night we came back to FL. I think I'd rather stay in the airport hotel then travel to the port.

Thoughts??:rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter