May 2024 Rental Deals

Be careful with the VISA code, especially at Avis. The code I used for years I thought was for VISA Signature card holders, but was actually for VISA employees. Avis started cracking down last year and if you could not show your VISA employee ID and email you were charged full rate.

If you are not positive that the code is for credit card holders, then don't risk it.

I've also got a great deal on a full size with National through my work. I have been trying to snag one of those Pacifica's again this year through the other companies, but it's like $300-$400 more so not worth it my mind. Hoping Emerald aisle will possibly have one.
It's possible but not highly likely. I did see a report last week that someone found a Pacifica on the Aisle. Be careful that it's a Pacifica and not a Voyager though. After buying a Pacifica, I got a Voyager in Indianapolis that is just such a step down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter