May 2019?

Cubbiecakes

Mr. Cakes
Hi folks, any information on what mid-May looks like at the parks? It looks like we're mercifully slotting in between two separate Cheer (*vomit*) weeks, but if anyone has other thoughts on crowds/weather in mid-to-late May I'm happy to hear it.

We're most likely doing a split stay (book-ending a cruise), so this will be a short visit.

Thanks in advance for any info!

I think it's the perfect time to go. Crowds are very manageable and the weather is generally pleasant.

Right now I'm only looking at 3 park days - one before the cruise and two after. Parkhoppers are ridiculously priced and we're not renting a car, so they are out of the question.

I've honestly been thoroughly underwhelmed with HS every time I've gone, so I'm not wasting a day there. And we've always found AK to be kind of dull—great theme without any substance—so even though there are new rides (really Disney? Two flippin' rides, that's it?), we'll probably skip AK as well. There's really only so many times you can do Everest in a day before it's boring.

I'm thinking MK before, and then MK and Epcot after.

This is when we always go - after spring break and before it gets super hot and the summer crowds hit. Plus you're there for the end of Flower and Garden. It's a really good time to go!

we were there this year mid may. unseasonably rainy but the parks were not bad. rode every ride we wanted to multiple times pretty much. would do may again

We are going back next year mid May as well. Better crowds than April, warmer, but not summer hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter