May 2018 AP Rates

Disney's quarterly earnings report is due out today, after the market closes. It makes sense that they wouldn't release discounts until afterward. If earnings are good for the quarter ending December 31, we will likely see discounts not much better than the general public offer out there now. But, that's just speculation on my part.

I just became an AP holder... looks like the last couple years there was an AP discount release around mid January... any rumors as to when it will be released for May?

I just became an AP holder... looks like the last couple years there was an AP discount release around mid January... any rumors as to when it will be released for May?
Not yet. we are all watching and hoping. I am getting an AP this weekend for the first time in forever... so I hope they release something soon.

Looks like nothing today, either. Someone else posted maybe they are waiting till ticket and pass prices increase (Feb 11?) to come out with new AP offer.

That's the thought that crossed my mind yesterday, when I read that ticket prices were going up this weekend. I'm feeling grateful that I already have my AP pass so the price change won't change anything for me this trip.

I’m sure it’s just wishful thinking, but Stitch ate my special offers page. Are the offers usually out first thing in the morning or is there a chance they could release them mid-day?

I’m sure as soon as I post this the page will be back up with no new offers lol

I’m sure it’s just wishful thinking, but Stitch ate my special offers page. Are the offers usually out first thing in the morning or is there a chance they could release them mid-day?

I’m sure as soon as I post this the page will be back up with no new offers lol

Yes I think wishful thinking. Always seems to be early morning release. My new thought is maybe after February 11 when one of the special offers expires.

Yes I think wishful thinking. Always seems to be early morning release. My new thought is maybe after February 11 when one of the special offers expires.

Yeah I just looked and one offer expires Feb 11...and prices increase Feb 11 :( ...so I'm thinking maybe Monday morning?

And the last few years have all been around Jan 12-15, so I can't imagine it would be too much longer...

Last edited:
Has anyone tried today? I’m on phone with bank.....so I will try after if no one posts different

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter