• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

This time next week, assuming my flight is on time, I should now be sitting on the Magical Express :yay::yay:

Hello Everyone. The time is nearly here for the meet. I wanted to let you know that I am emailing/PMing the phone tree to those who have asked to be placed on the list or those that were on last year and still want to be on this year. Here is a list of names I have for the list. . . If your name is not here and you want to be on the list, please PM me your info so that I can get you added. I want to make sure the list is finalized by Wednesday.

Darcy Nurse.darcy
Ken Watank
Jerry Jducky
Andrea Matterhorn
Augie Ahoff
Bart NH Bubba
Krista Fiestygalkmc
Patty Dismem98
Robin DisneyDreams21
Roseanne Moremickeyforme
Tom Buena Vista
Jess Disneyj914
Cherlyn Chickalltheway
Kim Karice2
Sha Sha
Claudia PrincessMama605
? LuvLuvLuv
Danielle
Loretta Lorettla
Charlene disneyfanx3

Clare, I have your information sweetie. . .not sure if you wanted me to post your info on the list for all since it is an overseas number and I know you Brits pay a TON for cell service.

Packing is nearly complete here! Only 10 days left-to get technical it is 9 days 14 hours and 54 minutes for me lol :goodvibes

May peeps, please check this thread a few posts earlier to check and see if you were included in the Phone Tree. . .If you want to be and were not, just let me know. . .thanks.

As much as I'm a "planner", I really procrastinate when it comes to packing for a trip. I do make a list of what needs to be packed, but I don't actually pack until a day or two before.

Single digit countdown!!...

omg, I cant believe it. I haven't been able to pack or match outfits or anything. . .dang.

Sheesh, I'm bringing most of the same things I wore last year...of course you were all too drunk to remember what I was wearing so it will be like a whole new wardrobe YAY! ;)

Sheesh, I'm bringing most of the same things I wore last year...of course you were all too drunk to remember what I was wearing so it will be like a whole new wardrobe YAY! ;)

And this time your arrival is timed to miss the poolside hello hugs, so you can save yourself a wardrobe change on Day 1 :)

Hi Everyone... I have been out of touch for a while so I know nothing except I plan to get there Friday late afternoon, leave Sunday afternoon, and stay at the Boardwalk. I asked to be included with several things but at this point, could someone give me a general rundown and if you have my name on a meal list, LET ME KNOW~~~~ Thanks!
I look forward to meeting all of you!
Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter