• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

POP is where we stay when we go. I love it there. I am thinking if I could finally quit smoking that I could save that money for the May trip. I always go with my parents and my kids but I need an adults trip there! After seeing everyones pictures on facebook makes me think I need to be in some of those!

Danielle, it's taken you too years to figure that out? ;) I know it would be a good get away for you too.

OMG that is really bad. Glad he is improving.

Time for you to visit home now - no more excuses, and there is a D&D not far from DTD :rotfl2:

You're the D&D lady! lol I would be more of a Krispy Kreme guy.....except I've given up donuts! :) I definately need a trip to WDW. :goodvibes

I'm in too. Going to stay some extra time just not sure if before or after.

Hope my roomies will be ready!!

Woo Hoo!!!
I get to see Patty again!
I can't wait...not putting a ticker up yet because it seems sooooo far away!!!

I'm in too. Going to stay some extra time just not sure if before or after.

Hope my roomies will be ready!!

Your roomies are ready and the 4 day weekend is already booked. . .wish I could stay longer but hey. . .at least I can go. . .lol

Just to let all the solo May'ers know - if any of you going to be in the World on the 10th May I have an illuminations cruise booked (on the Breathless) - it's a 'present' from my family for me and it's open for sharing, I have 4 spaces :goodvibes

Just to let all the solo May'ers know - if any of you going to be in the World on the 10th May I have an illuminations cruise booked (on the Breathless) - it's a 'present' from my family for me and it's open for sharing, I have 4 spaces :goodvibes

Very cool... ask for Mike Scibetta to be your Captain.

I wish I could take you up on your offer but I don't plan to arrive until May 12th.

I wish I could take you up on your offer but I don't plan to arrive until May 12th.

Have managed to change it to the 12th so you are of course welcome Angela and anyone else who will be there at the same time - I have 4 spare spaces :goodvibes

Very cool... ask for Mike Scibetta to be your Captain.

I was talking to the captain one afternoon, not sure of his name but he was not the usual weekend pilot. Later that evening, while walking to MGM around 9pm, I saw them racing up the waterway and doing several fast loops around the MGM lagoon. What a job!

DisOct09-ToT13K068.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter