May 2010, let's countdown together!

We are supposed to be leaving Saturday....but DD1 has not been feeling well this week and if she doesn't start feeling better soon we may need to...cancel. Taking her to the doc tomorrow so hopefully he'll give the go ahead on the vacation. Keeping fingers crossed!

Single digits forr us and I can't get interested in packing!

Leaving for Disney after I get off work next Wednesday! Of course, the boss is going nuts trying to make sure I have everything done before I leave.

Leaving tomorrow!!!

People at work are freaking out to try to figure out how to do my job while I'm gone.

We are supposed to be leaving Saturday....but DD1 has not been feeling well this week and if she doesn't start feeling better soon we may need to...cancel. Taking her to the doc tomorrow so hopefully he'll give the go ahead on the vacation. Keeping fingers crossed!

Hope she feels better!!! :goodvibes

Must do laundry......must do laundry....must do laundry.....think if I repeat it enough, like "there's no place like home" it'll miraculously wash & dry itself? :lmao:

Only 3 more days!!! :banana::banana::banana:I'm in my pre-trip panic mode now :scared1:trying to get everything together without forgeting something.

I can finally say it!!! WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!! :yay::yay::yay:Plan on leaving at 7am. We are taking 2 days to drive because I have never driven that far before as the only driver. But at least we will be on our way. We should arrive at ASMovies Sunday morning.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:woohoo:In Just 7 Days, One Of These :woohoo:

SDC10436.jpg

We are on the road now! We are driving to orlando now ! Woot woot for the iPhone ! I get to dis on the road now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter