May 2009 What Week Are Your Going?

May 2009 What Week Are You Going

• May 1-9

• May 9-16

• May 16-23

• May 23 -31 or Memorial Weekend

Results are only viewable after voting.
We arrive on May 18 for 14 wonderful nights... and days.

As we have so far to travel, longer, less frequent trips are in order.

Our travels begin in New York and end in Hawaii with WDW the tasty meat in the sandwich.

I feel very fortunate and, with your permission, I'll do a happy dance.

:dance3:

Going May 7-15th...POFQ.... :thumbsup2
Celebrating my husband's bday (12th), my bday (19th) and 15 yrs of marriage (it's really June 4, but we didn't want to wait that long to go....)

Lord willing, we will get there!
:woohoo:

Our 16th wedding anniversary is June 5th. We are going May 15th to May 22nd to celebrate our anniversary. Could not go on the actual day but a few weeks early is alright. :love:

Have a great time,

Loralie

Well, we're hoping to beat the hottest part of the year, not by much though. I must admit, :beach: we're used to it May 16-23 CBR.

Not a full week:headache:
but we're still going - May 3-6:grouphug:

We're going May 3-6 too. Giving my 3 yr old and 1 1/2 yr old daughters just a little taste. But I think 3 nights will be long enough at their age. We are staying at AS movies. I actually booked ADR for Donald's breakfast so should be exciting. The count down is on!:cheer2:

Our 16th wedding anniversary is June 5th. We are going May 15th to May 22nd to celebrate our anniversary. Could not go on the actual day but a few weeks early is alright. :love:

Have a great time,

Loralie

That is so cool! We had our TA put all our info on the file. I wonder if they'll do anything even though we technically aren't THERE for the anniversary?

You have a great time, Loralie. You will get there the day we leave, so have lots of fun!
:grouphug:

May 30th - June 3rd @ CSR with one of my best friends! She is a first timer and I can't wait to show her how amazing WDW is! :thumbsup2

May 5th - May 12th at Ft. Wilderness Cabins.

There are 17 of us going all together - 6 of us on site (US!!!) and the rest off site (my sister and her family). Should be tons of fun!!!!

Celebrating - my birthday (5-27) and our 17th wedding anniv. (5-22) and Mother's Day!

Can't wait!

We will be there May 17-May 22 staying at the Caribbean! Second time staying at there. We love it there! :cool1:

We're going May 24-31, staying seven nights at SSR and one night at AKV Kidani. We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter