May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

**FE Group Mickey**

This group has not stated a preference of rules concerning how many nights to give and/or who to give to (adults/children). So, we will leave it up to each family. So, if you want to give one night or three, it's up to you. Also, room gifts, adult gifts, kids gifts, etc.

I plan on giving my gifts out the first night. I'm giving to either individual adults or a couple gift. And also individual kids gifts. However, do what will make it fun for you and your family!! :flower:

we cruised in 2014 and this worked out well, everyone gave what they were comfortable with :)

From what I've read, you have to comment on 10 things (or write 10 post) in order for Disboard to allow you to start getting private messages, so that way they'll know you're not just a computer, and actually a human. Also I think they'll be sending which FE room you have through private message.

From what I've read, you have to comment on 10 things (or write 10 post) in order for Disboard to allow you to start getting private messages, so that way they'll know you're not just a computer, and actually a human. Also I think they'll be sending which FE room you have through private message.

thank you! almost there.. feel silly just posting random things haha

We have 10 cabins in our first FE group now: Group Mickey!!! :yay:I will send the group member list and map out by tonight via private message.

For anyone in this group who doesn't have at least 10 posts on your account, I won't be able to send you the group info yet. Private message me or post a message to let me know when you have 10, so I can get the info to you. This is a Disboard rule to make sure everyone on here are human and not computers.

I will start collecting member information for Group Minnie next. So, anyone one wants to join Fish Extenders for our cruise, please send me your info (post or pm) and I'll add you to the list!! Each group will have 10 cabins. The deadline to be added to a group is April 20th. Each group will have a .pdf member list and highlighted deck map of cabins.

The info I need for each cabin:
1. Cabin Number:
2. Number of adults/children:
3. Age of each child: (optional- name, gender, favorite characters)
4. Food allergies, special celebrations

Thank you!!!

this will be my 10th post so i will be ready for a list, if you have one ready! thank you!!

Haha! You're not silly kwhite822! We all have to post enough messages to be able to send/receive private messages! I have fun reading them! popcorn::

My husband and I (for the past 4 years) have flown to Nassau and stayed a week at Harborside, but this will be the first time taking our kids. What excursion are y'all looking into doing? We've always talked about doing Atlantis, but their 4&5 and that will be about $700 for just a few hours at Atlantis. so we're looking at doing something else. The straw market is kinda scary with people coming up and "tugging you this way" to see their stuff, so we're looking at trying to find something to do that everyone will have fun with!

My husband and I (for the past 4 years) have flown to Nassau and stayed a week at Harborside, but this will be the first time taking our kids. What excursion are y'all looking into doing? We've always talked about doing Atlantis, but their 4&5 and that will be about $700 for just a few hours at Atlantis. so we're looking at doing something else. The straw market is kinda scary with people coming up and "tugging you this way" to see their stuff, so we're looking at trying to find something to do that everyone will have fun with!

We've been conflicted on what to do when we are at the Nassau port. Mainly for two reasons: what excursions cost and because we have a 1 year old. So, we've decided to spend the day at the Blue Lagoon.

Our little one loves water, so she'll get plenty of it between the splash deck onboard, Blue Lagoon, and Castaway Cay!! She was an early walker and is very energetic , so at least she'll sleep well at night! Haha!

I believe this is my 10th post also, so please send me the list of members in the FE Mickey whenever you have a chance. I am not very imaginative, so I will need all the time I can get so make my FE gifts. I am having so much fun looking at all the ideas on Pintrest!:mickeybar

I believe this is my 10th post also, so please send me the list of members in the FE Mickey whenever you have a chance. I am not very imaginative, so I will need all the time I can get so make my FE gifts. I am having so much fun looking at all the ideas on Pintrest!:mickeybar

Ok, great!! I'll send you the list!!!

I love Pinterest too!! I wish I had all the time and money in the world to work on little Pinterest projects all day! pixiedust:

Hi, I have been on the Facebook page, but I'm a little slow getting onto this Disboards site! This is our fourth Disney cruise, and we're really looking forward to it! We love participating in FE... how do I sign up?

Hi, I have been on the Facebook page, but I'm a little slow getting onto this Disboards site! This is our fourth Disney cruise, and we're really looking forward to it! We love participating in FE... how do I sign up?

:welcome:

I'll be happy to add your room!! We are creating FE groups of 10 rooms a piece. Each group will have a name. You'll be in Group Minnie! I'll just need some information:

1. Cabin Number:
2. Number of adults/children
3. Age of each child: (optional- name, gender, favorite characters)
4. Food allergies, special celebrations

If you would prefer to send the info to me via private message, Disboards requires you to have 10 messages connected to your account first. This helps them to know you're a person and not a computer.

We don't have any rules on gift giving, but Disboards has outlined a few rules of communication. I'll post a link below.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

You are the 7th room of this group, so we only need 3 more before I can close the group and send the info to everyone in Group Minnie!! :)

Come on we need a few more rooms to complete Minnie. I want my list. Pinterest is calling my name....lol
I'm so excited
I need May to be here already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter