• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

I just checked the price of this cruise next year. Who knows, if this one is awesome,
maybe we will book on board in May.:goodvibes

I hope to do a transatlantic one day! Unfortunately, as the kids are getting older, summer cruises fit the schedule better. So yesterday we booked the 7 night Dover to Barcelona cruise and the 5 night Med immediately following it. Only 493 days to go! Hahahaha! Thank goodness I have this cruise and our NYE Fantasy cruise in between!

Just a reminder, the tastings lists will close this weekend. I still have a few people I need a room number or reservation number from. If you're a GT, DCL needs your reservation number so they can track where you end up to charge correctly. I've sent PM/emails where I could.

If you don't have enough posts to PM, you can just respond here.

Jeff Spencer
manzanita
Clhasel
Polyhex
sallyplaid

Thank you!!!
:dance3:
We're getting closer!

~Diane

P.S. While I'm gathering. I don't have last names for a few people which I believe DCL will need to confirm your reservation. You can PM me with that if you don't want it in the public discussion.

cntclark
ERDocG
DOMINFAM4
BadKitty1985
goiu

Just a reminder, the tastings lists will close this weekend. I still have a few people I need a room number or reservation number from. If you're a GT, DCL needs your reservation number so they can track where you end up to charge correctly. I've sent PM/emails where I could. If you don't have enough posts to PM, you can just respond here. Jeff Spencer manzanita Clhasel Polyhex sallyplaid Thank you!!! :dance3: We're getting closer! ~Diane P.S. While I'm gathering. I don't have last names for a few people which I believe DCL will need to confirm your reservation. You can PM me with that if you don't want it in the public discussion. cntclark ERDocG DOMINFAM4 BadKitty1985 goiu

Diane, I sent Brad our reservation number via Facebook message.

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I will be on this cruise as well! I have been following along with the chatter for some time, but thought I should say hi even if we are not planning to sign up for any of the activities! :goodvibes Maybe, if I can get up early enough, I might join in for the morning run/walk meet up that Jeff Spencer has on the website. But that is a strong maybe... Not sure I want to be running already at 7:30 am during my vacation!! ;)

We aren't always out running or walking at 7:30 either. The key is to log whatever walking or running you do to total up at the end of the cruise. Set a goal and see if you can meet or beat it. :-)

Please add us to last sea day luncheon
Teresa & Woody Topping 6094

:thumbsup2

WBPC Final Sea Day Luncheon

bobbiwoz (2)
Dollphingirl47
Jeff Spencer (2)
Pirate Bob (8)
Muushka (2)
ImDMous (2)
WalleandEve (2)
Aschwa
JenDen (2)
Moosebowl (2)
jrp (2)
AuntP
kelsmama99 (2+2C)
ERDocG (2+2C)
AnneBerkery (2)
The Boys Mommy (2)
auntlynne
Dancingvolleyballmom (2)
BibbityBobbityBoo(2)
paris48375 (2)
graysm
I❤MICKEY (2+2C)
Old as Disneyland (2)

The form gets sent on Monday, March 31! Sign up before by Sunday March 30!

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the open bar event. This party is going to be legen (wait for it) dary :cool1:. You don't want to be the only one not joining in on the fun. :)

We are up to 76 drinkers, 2 non-alcoholic drinkers and 4 non-drinkers.

:lmao:

I am planning on leaving the IPad at home and the IPhone in the safe anyway, but if it is available, I will certainly play with it. Big part of vacation abroad is for me to actually be free from electronic devices for a change!

I bring all my books to read on my iPad. Better than carrying a pile of books, especially with all my fe gifts to pack.lol

I bring all my books to read on my iPad. Better than carrying a pile of books, especially with all my fe gifts to pack.lol

I'll have both my iPad and Kindle.. I still prefer the kindle to tablet for reading...

and I'll have my iPhone since I need a camera and portable time-waster while standing in lines and waiting for wife. :rolleyes1

Just a reminder, the tastings lists will close this weekend. I still have a few people I need a room number or reservation number from. If you're a GT, DCL needs your reservation number so they can track where you end up to charge correctly. I've sent PM/emails where I could.

If you don't have enough posts to PM, you can just respond here.

Jeff Spencer
manzanita
Clhasel
Polyhex
sallyplaid

Thank you!!!
:dance3:
We're getting closer!

~Diane

P.S. While I'm gathering. I don't have last names for a few people which I believe DCL will need to confirm your reservation. You can PM me with that if you don't want it in the public discussion.

cntclark
ERDocG
DOMINFAM4
BadKitty1985
goiu
Hi Diane, we sent our reservation number in a Facebook message to Brad this morning.

Thanks, Chad and Tatiana

I'll have both my iPad and Kindle.. I still prefer the kindle to tablet for reading...

and I'll have my iPhone since I need a camera and portable time-waster while standing in lines and waiting for wife. :rolleyes1

I prefer the kindle for reading, too. much lighter, can be read in the sunlight without issues and since it is a few years old and was not nearly as expensive as the iPad, I don't mind leaving it in my tote bag while I am in the pool. Would never leave my iPad unattended.

For pictures I use a camera! I know, so old fashioned....:lmao:

But for books, I agree that it is such a fantastic thing to bring a pile of books that are lightweight and don't take up space!

Just mentioning this again!

DIS Pin Trading Times: Day 6 in Diversions at 10AM and Cartagena Day in Diversions at 3:30PM.

:thumbsup2

WBPC Final Sea Day Luncheon

bobbiwoz (2)
Dollphingirl47
Jeff Spencer (2)
Pirate Bob (8)
Muushka (2)
ImDMous (2)
WalleandEve (2)
Aschwa
JenDen (2)
Moosebowl (2)
jrp (2)
AuntP
kelsmama99 (2+2C)
ERDocG (2+2C)
AnneBerkery (2)
The Boys Mommy (2)
auntlynne
Dancingvolleyballmom (2)
BibbityBobbityBoo(2)
paris48375 (2)
graysm
I❤MICKEY (2+2C)
Old as Disneyland (2)

The form gets sent on Monday, March 31! Sign up before by Sunday March 30!

Please add us, Bobbi!

MommyTo5 (2)

Does anyone know if the stores on the ship sell diapers and baby wipes?

I am sure they do, but you also might want to look into the Babies Travel Lite program. They deliver your order to your stateroom, and it's pretty wonderful.

On another note,

FE CLOSES TODAY! IF you want to sign up, please do so TODAY. I will close it around 4 PM Pacific time TODAY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter