• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2, 2014 - A WONDERous trip through the Locks WBPC

Candy Exchange

beagle fan
Mama2Hope *
JenDen
MommyTo5
bobbiwoz
AuntP *
Graysm*

* if you have your cabin numbers, please PM me!

If anyone else wants to join, please PM me!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I'm still sitting at "OGT" and checking the status several times a day doesn't seem to make the assignment happen any sooner! ;)

Patricia (AuntP)

I'm still sitting at "OGT" and checking the status several times a day doesn't seem to make the assignment happen any sooner! ;)

Patricia (AuntP)

OGT waiting too.. Not worried tho, if I don't get a port upgrade and they haven't assigned us a room, I'll take the big one with the huge wrap around windows at the front of the ship. The one where the Captian comes in now again to make sure everything is fine.. ;)

Patricia (AuntP)

My DSis AnneBerkery was told she would find out 2 weeks before the cruise! They are OGT too!

So, closer to the cruise, if everyone keeps checking their PM box, look for the list that will include everyone's cabin numbers. With 7 participants now, it should be a manageable number with a nice assortment of goodies!:goodvibes

Bobbi

OGT waiting too.. Not worried tho, if I don't get a port upgrade and they haven't assigned us a room, I'll take the big one with the huge wrap around windows at the front of the ship. The one where the Captian comes in now again to make sure everything is fine.. ;)
Do you mean this view?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

ok:goodvibes Now you did it with the pic from the bridge!!!:worship: You got me sitting here listening to the horn tone of "when you wish upon a star". You are evil mam.pirate: That's right, you know that the closer we get to our departure date, the flashbacks of past cruises bring back god memories.:sail:::MickeyMo
wait a minute, that's a good thing. Never mind iphone and as usual carry on.:firefight:firefight This of course has been brought to you you by me.:dance3:

I am very unsure of what I am doing. LOL
I would like to do fish exchange. How many do I:love: need to plan for and what age's?
When will i get the room numbers?
Thanks Nana

We're interested in the luncheon (2) :mickeyjum

WBPC Final Sea Day Luncheon
bobbiwoz (2)
Dollphingirl47
Jeff Spencer (2)
Pirate Bob (8)
Muushka (2)
Jen Den
ImDMous (2)
WalleandEve (2)
Aschwa
JenDen (2)
Moosebowl (2)
jrp (2)
AuntP
kelsmama99 (2+2C)
ERDocG (2+2C)
AnneBerkery (2)
The Boys Mommy (2)
:goodvibes

I would like to do fish exchange. How many do I:love: need to plan for and what age's?
Thanks Nana

It looks as if there are about 20 rooms in each of the groups. FE groups are very general, no rules, you can give something per cabin or per person in the cabin.
This is the link for Jeff Spencer's web site for the cruise. It has lots of information. Welcome!
http://5-2-2014-wbpccruisers.weebly.com/meets.html

The idea is to use the Fish Extenders and put some local candy from your area in the FE's of the Candy Exchange participants. If there is a HUGE interest, I will divide the group into smaller groups, say around 10. I have participated in 2 CEs so far, one as organizer. I think it was fun to taste different candies, some from different countries.

"Local" candy can be as loose an idea as you wish. It could be a state or even a regional favorite.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks Nana

I am new to Disney cruising as well. I googled fish extenders images. There are some great ideas of things people have made or purchased. I think the last date for joining is end of March, maybe the 28th. After that Sara will send us a list of everyone in the group including age and sex of the kids. I've been crafting and sewing, so much fun!

Hey everyone!

There's a little over a week left to get the lists for the different tastings finalized. I know some of you signed up and didn't have room numbers yet. If you put GTY or OGT or something like that for your room number, I need to have your reservation number so DCL can charge your onboard account correctly. They will keep track of what room you end up in. If I don't have that info, you will get left off the list when I turn it in.

I don't have rooms or reservation numbers for:
cntclark
sallyplaid
Jeff Spencer
BibbidyBobbidyBoo
manzanita
BadKitty1985
mini girls
Clhasel

Thank You!!!!!!
~ImDMous

I'm filling up a page again :) Just making sure everyone is where they are supposed to be. Let me know if something looks off.

ImDMous 2
Jitensha 2
cntclark 3
dancingvolleyballmom 2
ppartekim 4
GoinPlaces63 2
mikaamma 2
ERDocG 1
PirateBob 8
mini girls 2
Clhasel 2

ImDMous 2
I❤MICKEY 2
sallyplaid 2
bchilds 2
dolphingirl47 1
beccafish3kids 1
Jeff Spencer 2
JRP 2
DVCDCLfamily5 2
slonesfam 2
manzanita 2
BadKitty1985 2
Facebook 1
goiu 1
mini girls 2
IndianaJonz 2
caztastic 1

ImDMous 2
ASchwa 1
dancingvolleyballmom 2
ppartekim 4
ERDocG 2
sallyplaid 2
bchilds 2
dolphingirl47 1
Jeff Spencer 2
JRP 2
DVCDCLfamily5 2
m4travels 2
slonesfam 1
BadKitty1985 2
caztastic 1
redwyatt 2

ImDMous 2
dancingvolleyballmom 2
ppartekim 4
mikaamma 2
I❤MICKEY 2
sallyplaid 2
EdBshaw 1
bchilds 2
dolphingirl47 1
beccafish3kids 1
Jeff Spencer 2
JRP 2
m4travels 1
slonesfam 2
BadKitty1985 2
goiu 1
mini girls 2
caztastic 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter