May 18, 2016: Wonder 5 night - San Diego to Vancouver

Wow that's a bummer. I love where we get our tickets from... we are going from Las Vegas to Disneyworld. We lucked out and have tickets for 5 people round trip for less than $500. It was truly a blessing...Hopefully it will work out.
Hi - I'm from Vegas .. Where did you get your tickets from ? Want to do WDW

So excited for this cruise!!! This will be my family's 2nd Disney cruise (still waiting to go on our 1st Disney cruise - only 5 months left!) Along with my husband and 2 boys (5 & 4 at time of sail) we're also bringing my mom and my grandma (will be her 1st cruise ever).

Found this video on YouTube to give us a preview :o)

Hope everyone else is getting excited too!!!
Hi there - so exited too !!! Count down begins , right !! This will be our 2nd cruise - My 5 year old calls it the Mickey boat

This is my husband and my 2nd cruise but first Disney cruise. We are bringing our three children and the Grandparents (their first cruise). We are really excited and would love to participate in the Fish Extender's. How do we sign up?

I am flying on Frontier airlines from Vegas to Orlando, January 6-11. The tickets were less than $100 each a few weeks ago when I purchased them. Now, they are about $115.

Last edited:

This is our first cruise!! We have talked about this for years, but being prior military we could never pin any plans down. Our kids (8, 5) do not know the specifics, only that we are going on a Family Vacation and they are missing school to go. We are flying in on the 17th and staying at the Holiday Inn Bayside. We are on Deck 1 Midship Inner stateroom.

Would anyone be interested in a private Mixology class? I organized one for our cruise last October and it was a lot of fun! It was also nice knowing that you already had tickets to it & didn't have to worry about signing up righter after getting on board. There's a minimum of 20 people, and the cost is $25. Please let me know either on here or through private message if you would like to attend :o)

Hey folks, I haven't posted here in a while. Wife Susan and I would sign up for mixology if you could get enough people. On fish extenders, I haven't seen any group anywhere for our cruise. Susan and I are FE'd out but would be interested in doing something else like a recipe exchange. Also, we have main seating for dinner. If there are DIS'ers that would like to link dining reservations so we could sit together we'd be up for that as well. :-)

Hey folks, I haven't posted here in a while. Wife Susan and I would sign up for mixology if you could get enough people. On fish extenders, I haven't seen any group anywhere for our cruise. Susan and I are FE'd out but would be interested in doing something else like a recipe exchange. Also, we have main seating for dinner. If there are DIS'ers that would like to link dining reservations so we could sit together we'd be up for that as well. :-)
I will add you to the Mixology list & let you know if we meet our minimum. Thanks!

So excited for this cruise!!! This will be my family's 2nd Disney cruise (still waiting to go on our 1st Disney cruise - only 5 months left!) Along with my husband and 2 boys (5 & 4 at time of sail) we're also bringing my mom and my grandma (will be her 1st cruise ever).

Found this video on YouTube to give us a preview :o)

Hope everyone else is getting excited too!!!
My husband and myself are taking our grandson, age 8, on our first Disney cruise. Super excited. Has a group been started for fish extenders? I think Chase would love this

Well Good Day Jeff,

We have not posted here yet because we have been waiting for the Nurses contract negotiations to be sure we would not be cancelling in the event they did not settle. We also have main dining and would love to link if you and Susan are open to it. It is Donna, Jessi and I.

The 3 of us would also be interested in Mixology if there is a group.

Hello All,

Awhile back we changed from our British Isle's cruise to this one due to some scheduling issues. We are spending a day or two in San Diego prior to the cruise and then headed down to Seattle following the cruise for a medical conference. We really enjoy the Wonder and are happy to be aboard again prior to her re-imagination. Had not checked in before because we were awaiting some other issues to resolve to ensure we would actually make it. In San Francisco we are just planning time in the Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, the Cannery, Pier 39, and the USS Pampanito and SS Jeremiah O'Brien.

Well Good Day Jeff,

We have not posted here yet because we have been waiting for the Nurses contract negotiations to be sure we would not be cancelling in the event they did not settle. We also have main dining and would love to link if you and Susan are open to it. It is Donna, Jessi and I.

The 3 of us would also be interested in Mixology if there is a group.
We need a minimum of 20 people for Mixology. I'd love to put you down on my tentative list. For 3, correct? What are the names? Thanks!

Would anyone be interested in a private Mixology class? I organized one for our cruise last October and it was a lot of fun! It was also nice knowing that you already had tickets to it & didn't have to worry about signing up righter after getting on board. There's a minimum of 20 people, and the cost is $25. Please let me know either on here or through private message if you would like to attend :o)
Add me on the list ... Cynthia Koltas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter