MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Jo, you tell those Mayer wannabes to pack up and get out of town. You need your space! :rotfl2:

i keep checking in to see if we've gotten any updates yet from the ladies...

just read that the crowds are wayyyyy up from last May.

ugh.

I think everyone and their cousin'suncle'sbrother'snephew'ssisterandtheirdog read our MAYer thread :snooty: and are trying to mooove in on our territory!:headache:

They ALL wanna' be MAYers!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

:snooty:

Jo

hey Mari! Glad you got a great location. Hope tomorrow's a great day for you and your family.

Sea- they all wanna be "us", don't they?????????:rotfl: I just KNOW it's b/c we have such an entertaining thread. LOL. oh, and I DO need my space--lots-n-lotsa space!!!:upsidedow

Shelly- you there yet??????????????????????????????????:banana:

Happy Early Mother's day, MAYers!!!!!!!

Hope you get lots of Hugs and Kisses on your day!
You're all a wonderful bunch of Mom's.:grouphug:

Here's a bouquet for all of you...:flower3:

:grouphug:

Jo

Oh yeah- three of these dudes left:
:banana: :banana: :banana: oh my goodness.:rolleyes1

Last year on Mother's Day, we ate dinner at Boma. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mayer Moms! Can't wait to start hearing your trip reports...

I've been lurking on this thread for a while, and I finally decided to join the fun! My family & I (DW, DS11, DD8) are leaving in 6 days for our FIRST WDW trip! We are staying at CSR May 17 - 23 and we can hardly wait!

I've been lurking on this thread for a while, and I finally decided to join the fun! My family & I (DW, DS11, DD8) are leaving in 6 days for our FIRST WDW trip! We are staying at CSR May 17 - 23 and we can hardly wait!

Woo Hoo! Welcome aboard alan_renfroe!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

6 more days til you go to the mudda land!

Feel free to post away and join the fun.

Hold on to your hats and glasses

as this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mayers!

Those here on the thread and those who are in the Happiest Place on Earth!

:flower3:

Sincerely,

April Flowers

Mari - So glad you got your room location!

:goodvibes

Shelly - Where are ya?

Are you here :cloud9: ?

:laughing:

I sure hope so!

Woo Hoo! Welcome aboard alan_renfroe!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

6 more days til you go to the mudda land!

Feel free to post away and join the fun.

Hold on to your hats and glasses

as this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be in the group. We are on the DxDDP and we're excited about our ADRs. What do you think?
May 17 - CG (dinner)
May 18 - LTT (lunch), CRT (dinner)
May 19 - LeCelier (lunch), Narcoossee's (dinner)
May 20 - Boma (breakfast), Spirit of Aloha (dinner)
May 21 - Y & Y (lunch), Yachtsman (dinner)
May 22 - Ohana (breakfast), Teppan Edo (lunch), Tutto Italia (dinner)
May 23 - 50's Prime Time Cafe (lunch), Kona Cafe (dinner)

I find myself waking up around 4am every morning for the past few days...too excited to sleep!

Welcome to the thread A_R!

You are going to have a blast at WDW. May is a great time to visit.

What are your park days?

Seacrest

Mornin MAYers!

happy Mom's Day!!!:hug:

Hope everyone that's waking up in that Magical Place experiences lots of magic!!!!!!!!!
:wizard:

Welcome aboard, A_R!!! Your ADR's look great! You will be arriving just as most of us are leaving. That's sad.:headache:

Ms. April Flowers-:flower3:
You okay?????????????????? Just read about the storms.
Bentonville had some damage- our friend that came for dinner last Monday night- his kids school had the roof ripped off- and they live right across the street from the school- so I'm going to be dialing them up here in a few to check up on them. Ugh.
Mark keeps saying to me "We could always move back to Bentonville-" and I'm like "oh no, buddy- I've seen one tornado- I don't need to see more." :laughing: I keep waiting for the day when he says "We can move to Florida....":cloud9: Hopefully it will be in the next 2 years...:cheer2:

Okie-Dokie MAYers- I've got two of these dudes left---:banana: :banana:

And my Mommie comes here in 4 hours! I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!:woohoo:

Have a great day!!!!!! Hugs all around- near and far----
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Jo

Welcome to the thread A_R!

You are going to have a blast at WDW. May is a great time to visit.

What are your park days?

Seacrest

Our park days are:

May 18 - MK
May 19 - EPCOT
May 20 - Typhoon Lagoon/DHS
May 21 - AK & DQ
May 22 - EPCOT
May 23 - DHS

We are doing EMH mornings at Ak on 5/21 and at DHS on 5/23. Also, we intend to catch Wishes from the CG on 5/17, Fantasmic on 5/20, and IllumiNations on 5/22. I hope to take lots of pictures and do a full trip report upon my return.

Happy Mother's Day MAYers! :snooty: :flower3:

Hope all is going well for those in WDW and out.

A_R your ADRs look great. Le Cellier is my fav. Your are eating at some awesome places.

Jo - Last night we were at the movies watching Iron Man. The power went out. You could hear the rain and thunder, during the movie. We knew it was a powerful storm. One of the ushers came into the theater and said there were tornadoes in the area. Just sit tight and the movie will restart shortly. It cracked me up, everyone was so calm. Just like this happens everyday. Wait, lately this does happen every day or at least once a week.

This is the worst tornado season I can remember.

I'll be there tomorrow! I can't believe its finally here! :cool1:

I'll be updating my pre-trip thread (linked in my signature) while we're there with my attempt at a live report. I'm taking my laptop with me so I can download my pics from my camera every night to free up the memory card. So I figured I'll jump on disboards to update my thread too, unles of course we get home too late and I'm plum exhausted, which being a commando as I am, its very possible.

Good afternoon all. Just got back to the hotel for afternoon rest. We went to MK today. We went to CRT breakfast it was so cute. My DD decided she wanted a sword instead of wand. They were so nice they gave her 1 of each. After that we went to ride the snow white ride and let me just tell u guys that was the only ride we got on my DD got so scared that when ever we tried to go to another one she started screaming. We r gonna head back to MK around 6 we have an ADR at CP tonight then we will watch the fireworks. And hopefully we will get on a ride. They only other attraction we did was the laugh floor. She loved it so did I we didn't get to do that one last year. One other thing I made my custom ears today. They r so cute not that many people know about them not even all the CM's knew about it. Well guys gonna rest for a bit then off to MK. I still haven't seen any mayers. I wonder if Shelly and Huggie got to meet today. Will try to check in later......... To all the moms out there HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I'll be there tomorrow! I can't believe its finally here! :cool1:

I'll be updating my pre-trip thread (linked in my signature) while we're there with my attempt at a live report. I'm taking my laptop with me so I can download my pics from my camera every night to free up the memory card. So I figured I'll jump on disboards to update my thread too, unles of course we get home too late and I'm plum exhausted, which being a commando as I am, its very possible.

Have a great trip!

:goodvibes

Good afternoon all. Just got back to the hotel for afternoon rest. We went to MK today. We went to CRT breakfast it was so cute. My DD decided she wanted a sword instead of wand. They were so nice they gave her 1 of each. After that we went to ride the snow white ride and let me just tell u guys that was the only ride we got on my DD got so scared that when ever we tried to go to another one she started screaming. We r gonna head back to MK around 6 we have an ADR at CP tonight then we will watch the fireworks. And hopefully we will get on a ride. They only other attraction we did was the laugh floor. She loved it so did I we didn't get to do that one last year. One other thing I made my custom ears today. They r so cute not that many people know about them not even all the CM's knew about it. Well guys gonna rest for a bit then off to MK. I still haven't seen any mayers. I wonder if Shelly and Huggie got to meet today. Will try to check in later......... To all the moms out there HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Oh Mari - I do hope your dd will go on rides tonight and the rest of your trip!

Here's pixie dust for you:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Please let us know how it goes!

I hope CP is awesome tonight!

Hey guys!!

Just a quick post to say Hi,

We met Shelly and her lovely family as well as Jessica aka Sulley( who is so sweet)

Off to DHS tomorrow and Epcot for dinner.

By the way it is HOT HOT HOT here. IT was 95 yesterday and 91 today. The weather is not going to break any time soon.

Off to bed. I am beat. I just had to finish up some work. :surfweb:

:wizard: :cloud9: Sweet Dreams

^^^ Hi Huggie! Glad to hear you are having a great time and that you have met Shelly and Jessica!!!

Hope the weather cools down a little bit for you...thank you for the live update!

Seacrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter